Reviews for The Birthday
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
good
Cabrad chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh Dolly...it was hot! I thoroughly enjoyed it! What a great birthday present! Both for Bella and Nic!
Hugs,
Chrisann
SueBee0619 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
OOOOOOOOOH! How lovely and HOT! I love that they love each other so much that they can barely wait to get their hands on each other.

Well done, girlie!

xoxo, Sue
RevelwithAbigailE chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Mmmm... hot! ;-)
twilly chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aww...that was really sweet. You AN said "be gentle, it's my first time" but ive never seen a virgin undress on the stairs before! LOL
PrincessRachael chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Dolly - this was hot! I came over to your profile after I saw your review. Love how it starts in the car :)
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
loved it.. wish this was d gift i got on my bday..:)
IllicitWriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Great O/S! Adding you to the GL C2 :)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Found on the lemonade stand. Fluffy lemon fun
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I totally pouted at the end cus i want even more. what can i say, i'm greedy like that. lol great work!
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Damn Dolly! that was fucking Awesome! WTG!
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
DOLLY! You did it, girl!

I loved this story you wrote for Nic, and I know she did, too.

"Come 'ere," he says low and commanding.-And, thank you. That just about did it right there.

Edward laughs as he grabs a handful of my backside and says, "Are you trying to get me to take you in the hallway?"-*BOH NODS ENTHUSIASTICALLY* MMM Hmmm!

And my heart just about burst when I read this one: "Bella, would I let a birthday pass without trying to spoil you?"

Such a sweet little romp, sexy and hot, but so much more.

xo

boh
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Smoking hot Dolly! I loved every singel bit of it and some parts even more (you know which ones) *giggles*

Write more honey, you're more talented than you give yourself credit for!

Love you so much 3