Reviews for As I lay dying
Shanea1981 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
ok... after finishing this chapter, I decided to write a review. I hesitated, because I didn't really know what to say... I think I would have stopped reading after the 4th chapter if I hadn't seen the reviews for later chapters.
Because by now you can summarize like that: everything is in peace, everyone is nice, everyone is in love with Hawke.
I know, this is rarely what a writer wants to read about his story, but so far (I'm really sorry...) it was boring. I mean... really boring. Because there is sex with Fenris, talk about marriage - and that's almost everything besides everyones beeing happy and nice and of course in love with Hawke. And Fenris is soooo easy to handle and all nice and prince charming anyway... never imagined that.
Yeah... there might be people, incl. the author, who will hate me for that review. But honestly, that's just how it was for me to read those 8 chapters. And maybe I'm not the dreamy teenage type so... Someone who is and just wants to read flowery fluff puff this might be the right story - so far at least.
So I'm going to read some more chapters, see what or if something will happen - soon...
chenria chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was a great first chapter and a promising start :3 I look forward to reading the other chapters as well - and as I can see there is a lot of catching up to do XD

Normally I am not that much a fan of the first person narrator... but yours is good to read, you don't force it on the reader and it's like Hawke is telling it and not like in many cases the writer tries to force the reader to be the first person... so here it's like listening to a story, which is great.
KJFern chapter 56 . 2/11/2012
Bloody Hell! What are you up to, you crazy friend of mine?

I thought you said this story was completed? Well. So Nate is entering the story... and who is the other mage? The cousin of Hawke? I know- I'll have to wait until the next chapter. *grumble*

Any chance that Anders really didn't die? Naw, I know he's dead. *sniff- sniff* But I can hope can't I? LOL
KJFern chapter 55 . 1/30/2012
Well your author notes here at the end certainly clears a lot of things up! I caught the blue eyes thing right away, yet I never connected it to Justice. I'm not sure why, because that makes perfect sense- guess I'm a little slow on the uptake! LOL

I will have to go back and read the story again from the begining. Great job with the story, my friend!

P.S. I'm still P/O'd you killed my Anders! LOL
KJFern chapter 53 . 1/21/2012
Holy crap! I certainly didn't see that coming. I can't decide if I like this plot twist or not... You're not planning on killing off Fenris now, are you? I may have to hurt you if you do.. LOL
Talhiri chapter 53 . 1/19/2012
oooh, intense teaser for the ending of a chapter (scowls) now i want to read the next chapter, lol right now
KJFern chapter 51 . 1/12/2012
Meredith really is such a tragic figure...You want to out-right hate her but you can't. At least I can't. Like Anders she stood for what she believed in but was changed and warped by coming into contact with a supernatural force. Great chapter, my friend!
KJFern chapter 49 . 1/10/2012
I had been wondering about Fenris and how he was dealing with everything... I must say he was rather calm about it all. What woman wouldn't want to spend the rest of her life with such a an elf as he! ;)

Wonderful chapter- as usual. :)
Grannaah chapter 47 . 1/9/2012
Well, I happened to come across your story by accident and read non stop until I came to this chapter. Read it and cried. And now I am going to read the last two chapters, I hope there will be an update soon.
paulaH and GJ chapter 48 . 1/8/2012
Where is Fenris in the last two chapters? He's not really mentioned. paulaH
KJFern chapter 48 . 1/8/2012
Ah...such a sad Merrill. I feel her pain. It's too bad Seelia didn't let her kick Seb's arse!

I always hated how easily and readily the First Enchanter turned to blood magic...hated that portion of the game. Another great chapter my friend. :)
KJFern chapter 47 . 1/7/2012
Nnnoooooo! You killed my poor Anders! Damn that Sebastian!

Despite you killing off Anders *sniffles and sobs* I give you props for another very well written chapter.
NoMadKa chapter 46 . 1/7/2012
oh. wrong move, sebastian
KJFern chapter 45 . 1/6/2012
OMG! I am on the edge of my seat! What are you going to do to Anders! TELL ME! LOL!

Okay... I'm calm now. Wonderful chapter, my friend. I especially like how you are portraying Sebastian. Poor Fenris doesn't seem to know what to do. Hurry up and finish the next chapter, girl! :)
KJFern chapter 44 . 1/6/2012
I always hated this part of the game... but I like how you have written it. Just please tell me that you aren't going to kill my Anders...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »