Reviews for Dying To Live
mattdombast chapter 25 . 8/11
I say fuckum all
HinataSoup chapter 25 . 3/18
please write more, this sounds pretty good and is getting me anxious to know what may happen...
[: Your story is good.
HinataSoup chapter 15 . 3/17
I so wonder if Isabel's bite will be realized or she will remember that thing happening? (I just started reading this and I wonder so much) I truly do wonder if they will meet the governor or others?
Kristen chapter 25 . 2/17
Please please please write a new chapter soon! I am mildly obsessed and very curious as to what happens next! I was just searching the web one night and stumbled upon this gem. Read all 25 chapters in two days. I'm anxiously awaiting to see what happens!
C.Carrion chapter 25 . 1/15
Just read the story till now.

Interesting plot so far. About Isabelle being immune. I started to get it when blood tests were done.
Then the beginning of the story made more and more sense to me.

Would be nice to see were the story goes. Who knows maybe Isabelle will save the world?

TillTheLoveRunsOut chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
Ahh, it's my boo
TillTheLoveRunsOut chapter 24 . 4/27/2014
AHHH Jacqui why did you have to die? RIP

Hated that episode.
CodeineScene chapter 24 . 2/11/2014
Loving it :) I'm really curious what happens to Isabelle!
Ginger-Ginger-GingerCat chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
[silently screams at the sight of new update] it's back! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am. Bless your soul for updating, love.
dropxdeadxjuliet chapter 24 . 12/14/2013
I just came upon your story today and read the whole thing, i love it so far! keep up the good work, hope the romance comes back soon!
Paperlanterns86 chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Thanks for the update! Glad to see that this story is still going, can't wait to see what happens next with Isabel and her relationship with the rest of the group.
tamela chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
I am loving this story. Keep up the good work.
FanFicy456 chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
OMG YOU ARE AN ANGEL FOR UPDATING. Yeeeeep! Thank you abs please keep it up - I love me Rick Oc stories :D
You legit made my evening!
Alex Cloninger chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
Really good chapter. Just confused by why Isabelle can't remember much. Hoping it is all revealed in the future chapters.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
This is pure amazingness topped with Awesome sauce