Reviews for Selfish
Sara chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
WOW!That was AMAZING!HOLY!HOT HOT HOT..SEXIEST EO one shot I have ever read!AWESOME!Nobody does it better than Benson and Stabler,the sexiest couple on the planet!
themerebear16 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
NickandLiv chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I will never tire of reading this story!
cinderella1268 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
GOOD GAWD!So fucking hot and sexy!This is a lovely piece of work,wonderful LOVE LOVE!E/O E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Good Lord!Hot,hot,hot!That was a great it!eo eo eo eo eo...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story!
lauren chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
love love love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
LORD HAVE MERCY!Talk about hot and sexy!For me,this is a very believable scenario!If our favorite detectives are to ever get to really let loose on each other,dayummmmm!This will be it!Awesome story as always.E/O ALWAYS/FOREVAAAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
OMG!This was so hot!And very sexy!Talk about funny!I love it when she said,"Move or I will fucking shoot you!"Priceless!Love it,great stuff.E/O ALWAYS/FOREVERRRR!
Domomomo chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This was wonderful! A very nice piece to read as my first Elliot/Olivia fanfic. uvu To be honest, though, what really got me was Munch and Fin I could just iMAGINE THAT SITUATION GOING DOWN. All of this was perfect. All of it.
Ficalicious chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I really liked this. It was true to the characters, which is something you don't get enough of in this fanfiction pairing. You kept them pretty real and the situation was believable. I can imagine this happening. You weren't too graphic, but enough so that it was still hot. Well done!
lovelyfrances chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ummm...yeah, that was mega hot. Kudos to you!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh I bet the other detectives heard all right... Funny comments at breakfast for sure! Extremely hot, amazing writing and a great word prompt.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
WOW. that was just wow! and in the best way! you are so talented please keep writing!
JennBenson chapter 1 . 12/6/2011