Reviews for Look Underneath
NuraHikari chapter 1 . 10/5
I’ve read this story multiple times and every time I do, i love it even more.
LittleRuky chapter 15 . 8/27
Ahhh my heart! Loved every second of it. Awesome job!
oenaeha chapter 1 . 8/16
Karin does realize that Sakura is a readhead as well?
Trisha chapter 15 . 8/2
Such a sweet SasuSaku fanfic! I loved every moment of it, especially the ending. Oh goodness, the ending was so creatively adorable and fluffy, and it ended the story perfectly!
Scorose143 chapter 15 . 7/28
Cute!
enrimoe chapter 15 . 6/14
spending one sleepless night reading this is totally worth it. thank you for writing this amazing heart-warming fanfiction.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 15 . 6/14
When I read the summary at first, I was wary. I wasn't overly eager to read a typical half-decent but not very well-written SasuSaku story with Karin there purely to be the annoying girl who tries to take Sasuke away from Sakura.

I'm very glad to find that I was VERY wrong and to say that this is one of my all-time favorite SasuSaku stories. Karin was there more than to just be annoying, but she actually played a (unexpectedly large) part in the development of the story and being able to see into her thoughts and how her actions affected the others' thoughts and actions (those last few chapters made me so anxious, I couldn't rest until I finished the very last chapter, the fluff placing a huge smile on my face) gave the story even more depth. I love the way you delved into and revealed so much of feelings and thoughts of everyone in the story, especially, of course, Sasuke and Sakura. Not to say the others' go unappreciated either - Kakashi's scene was hilarious and I love how you didn't undermine Naruto's importance to Sasuke (too many SasuSaku forget him, the one who loves those two most).

I loved how Sasuke fell in love and how it manifested in his thoughts and actions and how happy it made him at the end, how open he was to her from the start.

I loved Itachi. You fleshed him out really well and succeeded in portraying his love. I loved the relationship you gave him with Sakura - she needed support and Itachi was the perfect older brother figure she never had but was now grateful for.

Most of all, I love the relationships you created here. Between Naruto and Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura, Shizune and Sakura (it was so sweet!), and more, but especially Sasuke and Sakura. You wonderfully gave them depth and love and presented them beautifully.

I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this.

Thank you so so much for writing it. I love you and your writing so much.
I hope you have more SasuSaku because I'm off to read it.

I don't think I really said what I wanted to say about this fic, just sorta ranted about something of the stuff I loved, but I hope you got the overall message anyway. Think I got that across pretty clear.

Thank you so much for writing this! Don't ever stop writing! If you publish a book, let me know, I wanna buy it ASAP.

Love,

Epic Otaku Cherry
ILoveSxS chapter 15 . 6/7
I liked this a lot!
WindAssasin chapter 15 . 4/27
Really good story! :)
Firagem chapter 1 . 1/21
I don't know how many times I've reread this fanfic. It's brilliant.
TayPal15 chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
This was a beautiful story to read! Thank you for writing this. You have inspired me as well :)
chapter 3 rocks chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
this chapter totally rocks girl! don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
The 8th Hokage chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
I really hate Karin, if I were Tsunade, I would have exiled her from the village already.
The 8th Hokage chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Good job. I absolutely adore Sasusaku, it's the best ship in the world. Reading fanfiction is basically my entire life, so I like having some long fics. May all Unicorns live long and prosperous lives.

Magically, the 8th Hokage