Reviews for Look Underneath
csmnch chapter 15 . 11/19
Aaahhhhhhhh you did so well!
Sangosa chapter 2 . 9/8
The physicality of emotions in this story! Too real
ZeroTwo25 chapter 3 . 8/29
amazing story so far, i love it sm
animelady465 chapter 3 . 8/13
Ino is not prettier than Sakura. Ino can't even compare to Sakura. Sakura is beautiful and amazing! A thousand times better than Ino. I hate when SasuSaku authors always write in their stories that Ino is prettier than Sakura when that is so far from the truth. As I said before Ino can't even compare herself to Sakura. Sakura is so much more beautiful than Ino.
cherryheads chapter 15 . 7/27
It's not my first time reading this. Getting to experience this story AGAIN while forgetting some of the finer details but exactly remembering that this is such A GREAT sasusaku story is wonderful! So beautiful, so wholesome. Love this! Also Itachi deserves thisss! Thank you!
Akatsuki11 chapter 15 . 5/23
Aww this is actually kind of cute. Their shy attempt at rebuilding their friendship and of course Karin's futile multiple attempts at sabotaging said friendship is hilarious. It just reinforce their strong bond more. Thank you. I really enjoyed myself!
sskura chapter 13 . 4/30
naur
sskura chapter 11 . 4/30
the angst jn this chapter help
sskura chapter 9 . 4/29
what the fuck karin
Dialectic chapter 15 . 3/10
I can't believe I've been reading fanfiction for so long and I'm just now discovering this!

I rediscovered writingunicorn's site and re-read a whole bunch of stuff on there and it re-ignited my love of SasuSaku fanfiction. So I came back here and started looking around and couldn't believe I hadn't read all of your stuff! So now I'm fixing that.

I really got hooked into this, despite the fact that when Itachi showed up alive, I wasn't sure that I'd keep liking it (not sure why, but it's what I thought). I think the early 2010s were the golden age for SasuSaku fanfiction, so being able to read this for the first time was a real treat!

I know it's been over two years since you wrote anything, but just know that if you ever get the itch again, I'll be here.
Irusu Mendokusai chapter 15 . 3/4
I’ve read this so many times, and every time I’m always so happy with the ending. This is one of the most heart warming endings and that’s why I keep coming back.
Elle.Ebullience chapter 15 . 12/23/2020
I loved every second of this!
Keli108 chapter 15 . 11/21/2020
Omg this was so much fun to read! Thank you! Hilarious
Marinara the Sauce chapter 15 . 11/17/2020
This was so adorable! I loved this fic, thank you for writing this! Very entertaining to see - well, everyone's reactions and interactions with each other, but mostly Sakura and Sasuke's angst-filled ones! And I love how Itachi was inserted into this story! His and Sakura's conversations were positively precious! Again, thank you for writing this, author-san!
Marinara the Sauce chapter 13 . 11/17/2020
Uh oh... looks like they both got duped by both Karin and unfortunate situations. You really like using dramatic irony, don't you? I would have thought I would be frustrated, but is it bad that I'm enjoying this? And the plot thickens!
1,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »