Reviews for Look Underneath
papaola chapter 15 . 2/22
It was so perfect! I loved it!you are such a great writer!
violinistwriter23 chapter 15 . 2/13
Can I just say how much I love Sasusaku?
I love how you kept the tension throughout the entire story, starting with them both knowing they loved each other, to them thinking that they loved other people, to a well-written and adorable ending. I think I'm going to read this again, just so I can enjoy it more!
ink7blot chapter 15 . 12/11/2017
Ahhhhh NEW FAVORITE! I’m not gonna be foregetting this story anytime soon.

I love that Itachi comes back. He deserved to have a hone just as much as Sasuke did.

A little bit sad that Karin didn’t change by the end, but that’s alright. She’ll be fine.

That’s a wrap! Love you and love this story ~Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
Here to break the third-chapter curse!

Anyways, I really love this so far. I can see how Sakura and Sasuke would both totally be unsure of where they stand. And of course Karin’s going to be annoying and everything, but I do love Karin and I hope she changes into someone who DOESNT hate Sakura for stealing Sasuke.
NuraHikari chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I’ve read this story multiple times and every time I do, i love it even more.
LittleRuky chapter 15 . 8/27/2017
Ahhh my heart! Loved every second of it. Awesome job!
oenaeha chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Karin does realize that Sakura is a readhead as well?
Trisha chapter 15 . 8/2/2017
Such a sweet SasuSaku fanfic! I loved every moment of it, especially the ending. Oh goodness, the ending was so creatively adorable and fluffy, and it ended the story perfectly!
Scorose143 chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
Cute!
enrimoe chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
spending one sleepless night reading this is totally worth it. thank you for writing this amazing heart-warming fanfiction.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
When I read the summary at first, I was wary. I wasn't overly eager to read a typical half-decent but not very well-written SasuSaku story with Karin there purely to be the annoying girl who tries to take Sasuke away from Sakura.

I'm very glad to find that I was VERY wrong and to say that this is one of my all-time favorite SasuSaku stories. Karin was there more than to just be annoying, but she actually played a (unexpectedly large) part in the development of the story and being able to see into her thoughts and how her actions affected the others' thoughts and actions (those last few chapters made me so anxious, I couldn't rest until I finished the very last chapter, the fluff placing a huge smile on my face) gave the story even more depth. I love the way you delved into and revealed so much of feelings and thoughts of everyone in the story, especially, of course, Sasuke and Sakura. Not to say the others' go unappreciated either - Kakashi's scene was hilarious and I love how you didn't undermine Naruto's importance to Sasuke (too many SasuSaku forget him, the one who loves those two most).

I loved how Sasuke fell in love and how it manifested in his thoughts and actions and how happy it made him at the end, how open he was to her from the start.

I loved Itachi. You fleshed him out really well and succeeded in portraying his love. I loved the relationship you gave him with Sakura - she needed support and Itachi was the perfect older brother figure she never had but was now grateful for.

Most of all, I love the relationships you created here. Between Naruto and Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura, Shizune and Sakura (it was so sweet!), and more, but especially Sasuke and Sakura. You wonderfully gave them depth and love and presented them beautifully.

I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this I love this.

Thank you so so much for writing it. I love you and your writing so much.
I hope you have more SasuSaku because I'm off to read it.

I don't think I really said what I wanted to say about this fic, just sorta ranted about something of the stuff I loved, but I hope you got the overall message anyway. Think I got that across pretty clear.

Thank you so much for writing this! Don't ever stop writing! If you publish a book, let me know, I wanna buy it ASAP.

Love,

Epic Otaku Cherry
ILoveSxS chapter 15 . 6/7/2017
I liked this a lot!
WindAssasin chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
Really good story! :)
BlazingFart chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
I don't know how many times I've reread this fanfic. It's brilliant.
TayPal15 chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
This was a beautiful story to read! Thank you for writing this. You have inspired me as well :)
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »