Reviews for Look Underneath
I love this
Sasusakulover chapter 15 . 9/1
I loved reading this story. Awesome.
Thank goodness Karin is far away from them now.
cherryheads chapter 15 . 8/20
Beautiful ending. Had read this for multiple times but never get bored. Thank you
cherryheads chapter 13 . 8/19
the need to murder karin as of now really overwhelmed me.
KuriKashi chapter 15 . 4/26
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
It was really beautiful how u connected their first meeting as a team with the ending.
WELL WRITTEN AND WELL DONE!
Polala0 chapter 15 . 2/22
It was so perfect! I loved it!you are such a great writer!
violinistwriter23 chapter 15 . 2/13
Can I just say how much I love Sasusaku?
I love how you kept the tension throughout the entire story, starting with them both knowing they loved each other, to them thinking that they loved other people, to a well-written and adorable ending. I think I'm going to read this again, just so I can enjoy it more!
ink7blot chapter 15 . 12/11/2017
Ahhhhh NEW FAVORITE! I’m not gonna be foregetting this story anytime soon.

I love that Itachi comes back. He deserved to have a hone just as much as Sasuke did.

A little bit sad that Karin didn’t change by the end, but that’s alright. She’ll be fine.

That’s a wrap! Love you and love this story ~Scarlet
ink7blot chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
Here to break the third-chapter curse!

Anyways, I really love this so far. I can see how Sakura and Sasuke would both totally be unsure of where they stand. And of course Karin’s going to be annoying and everything, but I do love Karin and I hope she changes into someone who DOESNT hate Sakura for stealing Sasuke.
NuraHikari chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I’ve read this story multiple times and every time I do, i love it even more.
LittleRuky chapter 15 . 8/27/2017
Ahhh my heart! Loved every second of it. Awesome job!
oenaeha chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Karin does realize that Sakura is a readhead as well?
Trisha chapter 15 . 8/2/2017
Such a sweet SasuSaku fanfic! I loved every moment of it, especially the ending. Oh goodness, the ending was so creatively adorable and fluffy, and it ended the story perfectly!
Scorose143 chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
Cute!
enrimoe chapter 15 . 6/14/2017
spending one sleepless night reading this is totally worth it. thank you for writing this amazing heart-warming fanfiction.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »