Reviews for Look Underneath
CherryGirl164 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Who would have known naruto was that wise sometimes? lol

OMG ! That was just SO cuteee 3

when Sasuke smirked at the word annoying and when he told -BURNED- Karin by telling her he's meeting up with an old friend n_
CherryGirl164 chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
Trust me Karin could ruin anyone's good day -_-

I really wantedto strangle Sasuke in this chapter, how could he doubt Sakura for even a second!

But other than that, great chapter :)
CherryGirl164 chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Awwwwww that was SO CUTE! I'm sorry I didn't review before, but I usually only review on the last chapter of a complete fanfic but I just HAD to review on this chapter. It ws So adorable ! Well done !
ChocolateKisses9 chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
I'm not sure what to say other than that I've loved this story the whole way through. You're amazing and all my previous reviews still ring true. It was awesome, characters were in character, the plot was intriguing and not rushed. Great job! _ I loved everything about it.
cat 102 chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
This was a very endearing story. I praise you for keeping them in character without it turning occ. This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Hope to read more sasusaku stories from you:)
Ola chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Read it all in one shot. Very well written. I love a story where all ends come together nicely, leaving the reader satisfied. And your character were in check, which is the most important. Great Job :)
Ola chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
hirokiri9 chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
WOW! I must say, one of the best I have read so far. Mostly, because none of the characters are OOC. And I can picture this happening at the end of Naruto. If only it comes true. And I loved Itachi in the story. Thank you so much for the lovely read! :)
SoSymmetrical chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
This is really good! Complex and dramatic yet really funny and cute! Bravo.
crangelique chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
In just 15 chapters, you have impressed me.

The plot was well-complimented by the appropriate development of the story and the characters' as well. It was not rushed at all.

The characters were not OOC. Everyone's character was portrayed well.

Most especially, the budding romance between the pair was right for the story and was oftentimes kawaii.

I totally loved the ending. Karin finally got what she deserved(Great job,Naruto!). I was very amused when Sasuke asked Sakura to you know *ahem*. I wonder how their children would look like. Hmm... :)

_ crangelique

P.S. More power to you...
mysterybeauty chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
lol love the ending and love the whole story awesome

applaud
mysterybeauty chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
aww i really love this chapter good story
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
Like it. It was good.
mysterybeauty chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
love the story
Arigatou-Bee chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
I love you!

..(clears throat) Ehem..I mean..I loooved yooou(r)story. Yeah that's it..hehe.

But no, seriously! If this was how Naruto ended up playing out in the manga anime world. I would be one forever happy girl.

I wanted to bash Karin's face in for all the sabotaging, I wanted to slap Sasuke for taking so long to realize he loved Sakura, I wanted to cry with Sakura when things were going so horribly wrong and finally hug Itachi for being such an awesome big brother figure.

I laughed at all the right moments with Naruto and his teasing. And blushed along with Sakura when it got to be to much. I fist pumped when Karin got her dose of Karma (absolutely died laughing when I realized she got stuck with Lee. Perfect.)

Ah, I just loved the way you mended Sasuke and Itachi's relationship. It couldn't have been done any better.

Thank you for making this unbelievably amazing story I have grown to love. The ending was perfect. Your just awesome! (:
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »