Reviews for Look Underneath
Guest chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
aw this made me all warm and happy
I liked it when you described stuff like Sasuke's chakra going happy and bright when he kissed sakura that was real nice
would you maybe write a one shot sequel? Like just about their relationship cuz I just wanted more
taemins chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
Thankyou for effectively breaking my heart.

I love you, thankyou for writing this fic.
Sakura Yui chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
This story is great.. I like Itachi in here.. And of course Sasuke an Sakura too!
hazelberry chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
So glad I started reading this. I can already tell it's going to be a great story!
anonymous chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.
I had so much fun reading it! I like the way you added some turmoil and jealousy to progress their relationship, and I liked Itachi's involvement in this fic. I could easily imagein Naruto getting duped, and Sasuke's character was nicely written (probably one of the best so far). Very good for your first chaptered fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I prove thee wrong. This chapter was so cute, I really liked it.
SavageTrickster chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Such a beautiful and heartwarming story you have written here. To see all three so happy makes me happy especially for Sasuke. This story is so nicely written and had truly warmed my heart.

This is a masterpiece. Brilliant. Wonderful job!
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
Awesome! Love this so much...great job! Arigato for writing this! :)
Kazminy chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
This has been one of my favorite stories to read!
And the last chapter is what definitely wrapped it up an unexpected package.
It was just perfect!
WhisperedSilvers chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
karin needs to die. i repeat d i e
sasusakuxnaruhina chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I luved it its so good
UniqueUnicorn chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. I never get tired of reading this. Keep up the good work! 3
Lila Paige Rose chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
You know, it's OOC, but you make it believable. (Also, you nourished my desire to stab Karin in the eye.) Thanks!
Rainbowlalaland chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Love it :)
GreenRose916 chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
OMG I havnt stopped smiling this whole chapter! AH. It was sooo heart-warmingly-PERFECT! I wish Sasuke and Itachi had an ending like this in the manga, I nearly cried when they spoke, and when Itachi had reminisced about Sasuke with Sakura :( it was simply perfect!
1,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »