Reviews for Look Underneath
10Roseleaf chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
oh looks like i've broken the 3rd chapter curse! love this chapter! i know its something you probably read all the time, or its not critic enough... and i probably always say it, but everything is just so darn good!

Still love how well they can read eachother just by their eyes. how you write Sakura's feelings and the warmth/care they hold for eachother with small gestures makes me melt. the end, so freaking cute!

i want to read from Sasuke's pov of how Sakura's changed too!
LEGNA chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
i love this please update
Tigers and Dragons chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
A curse on third chapter? What is she smoking?

I do have a question for you though. It's obvious the pairing is Sasuke and Sakura, but you keep having Karin refer to Suigetsu. So my question is, will you be bringing him in, perhaps to soothe her broken heart?
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
lol karin is such a retarde bitch...i just love the way shes getting dissed in this story.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This story is interesting. But the bit I'm enjoying the most is Karin watching and observing their chakra. It's like a conversation without words.
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Ha in your face Karin! You should hav a chapter in Sasuke's pov! Awesome third chapter! Btw!
Unicorn Paige chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
That's cheating! He-he, you can't mention the curse! Also, YOU are wrong about cabbage!

And this chapter is wonderful and makes me all flaily.

But seriously, cabbage bad.

-Paige
haliz chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Hi!

Really good story Sasuke is surprisingly on character even if you have to make him nervous and Sakura also is not all clingy or over confident she is scare of his actitud but not letting him get the upper hand i dont know if i make any sens sorry but i like your story
ani.tenshi chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This was a wonderful chapter! I truly enjoyed it. I read it three times already... I think that my desire to read more is just too overwhelming so I can't help it. LOL Sometimes, my brain works in strange ways.

Anyway, I'll try to start from the beginning...

I loved their reactions when they realized that they were assigned the same mission. Sakura's drastically changed expression and the effect it had on Sasuke was perfectly written. I can't even express how anxious I am at the moment. Just thinking about all the things that might happen during the mission is making me feel excited. Surprisingly, Karin presence has a positive effect on me. I just know that it will make everything even more interesting.

I must admit that I feel so sad for Sasuke. The way you write about his feelings makes me feel such compassion. The same applies for Sakura, but not with the same intensity. You found a perfect way to write about their story. And, the way you write about it is unbelievably heart-melting! I really love it.

Urgh... I hate Karin! She is the worst fan-girl ever! I have to hand it to you for being so ingenious. I mean, a leopard-print thong... MAJOR EWW! There is nothing worse than animal print, at least in my opinion. Karin thinking that Sasuke would notice those... so freaking hilarious!

I absolutely loved how you wrote the part from Sakura's POV. The way you portrayed her feelings was wonderful. It was really heart-breaking and touching! Her thoughts left me speechless and utterly sad. I think that the part where she wanted to comfort him and reached out toward his back was my favorite scene, without a doubt.

By the end, I was surprised that something written from Karin's POV would make me feel so pleased. Her thoughts are irritating to no end and that is exactly why I am convinced that you portray her in perfect light. She really is a pain in the ass! LOL I am being perfectly honest. hehe But, you really did an awesome job... I loved how you gave us hints of what Sasuke was experiencing every single time Sakura addressed him. Also, the scene with the lighting of the fire was great. I loved Karin's disappointment because of Sasuke's response. But, what made me extremely happy is that Sasuke listens to Sakura's every word and reacts to her requests in a way that he reserved only for her. Even if his behavior might be unintentional, it's still promising and speaks of his true feelings. His reactions to Sakura always give me the image of his cold mask cracking, almost as if she is there to bring out the best in him.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you'll update soon. :) I might just re-read the first two until then. hehe
wingchan7 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
want more want more. this is so cute. I love how they both blame themselves. I can't wait to see how that conversation plays out between them...

Stupid Karin... hate her... grr... hah, no Sasuke for you!

Looking forward to the next chapter _ Keep up the good work.
cherryjubilee chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
oh wow, I adore awkward SasuSaku! Beautifully written, I can just picture the scenes as if I'm right there...
freedomwings26 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Hahahaha! Man I can't stand her. Can't wait til something big happens
freedomwings26 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Hahahaha! Man I can't stand her. Can't wait til something big happens
Kaze and Kiba chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Ooow, you can really feel Sakura's pain and frustration, especially when it seems to her like Sasuke is favoring Karin, blah, Karin blah, blah, dislike, lol. -the character not your writing. There are just some characters who need to be the bad guy...nuff said.

Question-why the hell can't Sasuke look underneath the underneath to see she likes him-whatta dope-oops, that;s the wine talking, C.

Hehee, I wish Sak could sense like Karin can, just how Sasuke responds to her, sigh, I know, slow developement, I know it well. They can never just jump into each other's pants...or CAN they? hmmmm...

Can't wait to see more.

huri n update, ahahaha.

Oh, I love DD, too. I'll write you later. My friends left a bit ago-we just got out of the hot tub, three bottles of wine lighter, :)

Thanks for hte story,