Reviews for Look Underneath
haliz chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Hi!

Really good story Sasuke is surprisingly on character even if you have to make him nervous and Sakura also is not all clingy or over confident she is scare of his actitud but not letting him get the upper hand i dont know if i make any sens sorry but i like your story
ani.tenshi chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
This was a wonderful chapter! I truly enjoyed it. I read it three times already... I think that my desire to read more is just too overwhelming so I can't help it. LOL Sometimes, my brain works in strange ways.

Anyway, I'll try to start from the beginning...

I loved their reactions when they realized that they were assigned the same mission. Sakura's drastically changed expression and the effect it had on Sasuke was perfectly written. I can't even express how anxious I am at the moment. Just thinking about all the things that might happen during the mission is making me feel excited. Surprisingly, Karin presence has a positive effect on me. I just know that it will make everything even more interesting.

I must admit that I feel so sad for Sasuke. The way you write about his feelings makes me feel such compassion. The same applies for Sakura, but not with the same intensity. You found a perfect way to write about their story. And, the way you write about it is unbelievably heart-melting! I really love it.

Urgh... I hate Karin! She is the worst fan-girl ever! I have to hand it to you for being so ingenious. I mean, a leopard-print thong... MAJOR EWW! There is nothing worse than animal print, at least in my opinion. Karin thinking that Sasuke would notice those... so freaking hilarious!

I absolutely loved how you wrote the part from Sakura's POV. The way you portrayed her feelings was wonderful. It was really heart-breaking and touching! Her thoughts left me speechless and utterly sad. I think that the part where she wanted to comfort him and reached out toward his back was my favorite scene, without a doubt.

By the end, I was surprised that something written from Karin's POV would make me feel so pleased. Her thoughts are irritating to no end and that is exactly why I am convinced that you portray her in perfect light. She really is a pain in the ass! LOL I am being perfectly honest. hehe But, you really did an awesome job... I loved how you gave us hints of what Sasuke was experiencing every single time Sakura addressed him. Also, the scene with the lighting of the fire was great. I loved Karin's disappointment because of Sasuke's response. But, what made me extremely happy is that Sasuke listens to Sakura's every word and reacts to her requests in a way that he reserved only for her. Even if his behavior might be unintentional, it's still promising and speaks of his true feelings. His reactions to Sakura always give me the image of his cold mask cracking, almost as if she is there to bring out the best in him.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope you'll update soon. :) I might just re-read the first two until then. hehe
wingchan7 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
want more want more. this is so cute. I love how they both blame themselves. I can't wait to see how that conversation plays out between them...

Stupid Karin... hate her... grr... hah, no Sasuke for you!

Looking forward to the next chapter _ Keep up the good work.
cherryjubilee chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
oh wow, I adore awkward SasuSaku! Beautifully written, I can just picture the scenes as if I'm right there...
freedomwings26 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Hahahaha! Man I can't stand her. Can't wait til something big happens
freedomwings26 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Hahahaha! Man I can't stand her. Can't wait til something big happens
Kaze and Kiba chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Ooow, you can really feel Sakura's pain and frustration, especially when it seems to her like Sasuke is favoring Karin, blah, Karin blah, blah, dislike, lol. -the character not your writing. There are just some characters who need to be the bad guy...nuff said.

Question-why the hell can't Sasuke look underneath the underneath to see she likes him-whatta dope-oops, that;s the wine talking, C.

Hehee, I wish Sak could sense like Karin can, just how Sasuke responds to her, sigh, I know, slow developement, I know it well. They can never just jump into each other's pants...or CAN they? hmmmm...

Can't wait to see more.

huri n update, ahahaha.

Oh, I love DD, too. I'll write you later. My friends left a bit ago-we just got out of the hot tub, three bottles of wine lighter, :)

Thanks for hte story,

me
krystalhatake chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Love it!
Beans Jelly chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
WHOAAAA! great fic i love the tension between sasuke and sakura!

plz update asap :)
BlackRaspberry chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I love when sasuke is on edge, it makes him cute. Hehe
cutecrazyice chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Oh, C - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER. My favorite part would be Karin's thoughts and pov, and how she observes what's happening between Sasuke and Sakura. It's always the third party who catches what's going on between two blind people, isn't it? :D

I also really love all the misunderstanding going on between the two, tbh. I can't wait to see how you would bring them closer and closer together.

All in all, this was a WONDERFUL chapter! :D
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
ZOMG this story is WICKED AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CatFelicis30 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Hah! Show that Karin who's boss! :)) She's so dense she can't even feel that Sasuke-kun doesn't and will not, will never like her! :))

Sasuke and Sakura are so awkward with each other. I hope they would realize each others feelings soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Sasuke-kun will get mad at Karin. Aaaand, I hope he'll kiss Sakura in front of Karin. *insert evil laugh here*
Beautifully Deranged chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Yay, Chapter two! Maybe its because I was so looking forward to this chapter that I felt like you updated quick! Okay so now let me shower you with compliments because this is a review!

Firstly, wow! I love how you have them confront each other, not by their own actions but by Tsunade herself! I could just picture the moment and feel/see the surprise that both were feeling. And to add Karin to the mix was pure genius! Her character was portrayed quite nicely, you didn't extend her personality to be too obnoxious- you had the right balance between her adoration for Sasuke and her ploty devious thoughts.

Sasuke and Sakura are amazingly oblivous to each other's actual feelings and its frustrating but the good kind. I wouldn't want them to randomly know what each other are thinking and feeling, that would be too cliche and since you are amazing the non-instant closure to their griefs is realistic- THANK YOU GOD!

I can't wait for chapter 3 and I hope you have another sucessful chapter!

P.S- I love that Sasuke lit up the fire for Sakura, I found it sweet that he would do it for her with no questions asked but he wouldn't do it for his old rogue team. I hope his actions get through to Sakura.
Tukiko K chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Loved this chapter! It was so good. I thought it was great that you told most of this through Karin's pov. So I'm gonna take it that Sasuke never skewered her with his Chidori? Great job, can't wait for your next update!
1,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »