Reviews for Look Underneath
CatFelicis30 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow. I'm kinda looking forward to your update already :))

I take it that Team Taka went back with Sasuke to Konoha in your story. That would be interesting. Oh, and I like a KarinSasuSaku story. And I totally like a one-sided SasuKarin. I like to see her get dissapointed over Sasuke :)) SasuSaku to infinity :))
iamaninjahearmerawr chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
this is really good! I like your writing style.

please update soon!
10rl chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Please continue! many things left unsaid and i just feel for the both of them! A different take on sasusaku that i haven't seen but it seems very possible as 'cannon'. Especially when you describe the moment when he attacks with his chidori, her eyes. Kishi also always focuses on Sakura's eyes in sasusaku moments. i didn't realise that moment could be used as a positive instance for sasusaku too.
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love you
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 11/10/2011 heart. MY HEART. I THINK I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR FIRST CHAPTER.

This WOW. I'm left breathless at your words and your Sasuke. And Sakura's thoughts-

*dies of happiness*
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love how you're mirroring everything with them, showing those similar feelings. My thoughts for them ran to "poor kids..."

I can't even imagine how you're actually going to write some (one-sided) SasuKarin into this [though I would loveloveLOVE to see them get to a friends-status. ... Sakura too : ] given Karin's current stance on Sasuke, though I could see her being cautiously/tentatively-interested in him, since she would also be able to see that his chakra is back to normal.

(Adding to my story alerts)
apenny12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
It's already great! You've given me enough vague details to put my curiosity on overload! Just from the first chapter, I can tell this story is very promising and will not disappoint readers! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This... Is going to be beautiful. I just know it.
MidnightRain6593 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm definitely liking this so far and look forward to seeing where it'll go! :)
faintinggoats chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Nyaaaaaaa you're writing a chapter fic? HOW EXCITED AM I! Looking forward to every update!
TheUn-POP-ableBubble chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very cool! I'm so interested to read more of what you've got planned for this. You've managed to set up some great tension and problems (Sasuke Sakura avoiding each other, Naruto being ever hopeful, Sasuke's life beginning to blur, etc). You've got it set to go in so many different directions, I don't know what's gonna happen next - and I wanna know! So have no fear; your palms aren't the only ones sweating. :)

I know that you'll be fine and make this great!

ino8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is a great start to the story. I hope the next chapters are just as good. Update soon!
golden doe chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow, more angst between Sasuke and Sakura. But as they say the more you hate the more you love.

Anyway, I like the conflict. It's still the Land of Iron murder attempt. Heh. It's very characteristic of Sakura to feel guilty about that and hide from him.

Though what I loved the most in this fic was Sasuke's reason for returning :) It was quite sweet.

Btw, I'm pleased to see this fic of yours. I loved your one shots :)
Beeeee chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Im so happy youre writing again! I havent heard anything from you in so so so so long! / You changed your name! Which was confusing.

But yeah, i love this and its only the first chapter! I adore your writing style as you may remember and wish i could write like that
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Tee hee...

You're not one to disappoint on purpose.

Let's see how well your characters can play "dodgeball".

A whetter of appetite your are. ;D

1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »