Reviews for Look Underneath
krystalhatake chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Love it!
Beans Jelly chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
WHOAAAA! great fic i love the tension between sasuke and sakura!

plz update asap :)
BlackRaspberry chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I love when sasuke is on edge, it makes him cute. Hehe
cutecrazyice chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Oh, C - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CHAPTER. My favorite part would be Karin's thoughts and pov, and how she observes what's happening between Sasuke and Sakura. It's always the third party who catches what's going on between two blind people, isn't it? :D

I also really love all the misunderstanding going on between the two, tbh. I can't wait to see how you would bring them closer and closer together.

All in all, this was a WONDERFUL chapter! :D
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
ZOMG this story is WICKED AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CatFelicis30 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Hah! Show that Karin who's boss! :)) She's so dense she can't even feel that Sasuke-kun doesn't and will not, will never like her! :))

Sasuke and Sakura are so awkward with each other. I hope they would realize each others feelings soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Sasuke-kun will get mad at Karin. Aaaand, I hope he'll kiss Sakura in front of Karin. *insert evil laugh here*
Beautifully Deranged chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Yay, Chapter two! Maybe its because I was so looking forward to this chapter that I felt like you updated quick! Okay so now let me shower you with compliments because this is a review!

Firstly, wow! I love how you have them confront each other, not by their own actions but by Tsunade herself! I could just picture the moment and feel/see the surprise that both were feeling. And to add Karin to the mix was pure genius! Her character was portrayed quite nicely, you didn't extend her personality to be too obnoxious- you had the right balance between her adoration for Sasuke and her ploty devious thoughts.

Sasuke and Sakura are amazingly oblivous to each other's actual feelings and its frustrating but the good kind. I wouldn't want them to randomly know what each other are thinking and feeling, that would be too cliche and since you are amazing the non-instant closure to their griefs is realistic- THANK YOU GOD!

I can't wait for chapter 3 and I hope you have another sucessful chapter!

P.S- I love that Sasuke lit up the fire for Sakura, I found it sweet that he would do it for her with no questions asked but he wouldn't do it for his old rogue team. I hope his actions get through to Sakura.
Tukiko K chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Loved this chapter! It was so good. I thought it was great that you told most of this through Karin's pov. So I'm gonna take it that Sasuke never skewered her with his Chidori? Great job, can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Even though I have nothing helpful to say, I just wanna give my appreciation for this chapter. *getting overly excited for the next*
10rl chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
oh this is getting good! I love how you've written the chakra analysis of both Sasuke and Sakura from Karin's pov. It really gives us a different view and at the same time a nudge on Sasuke's feelings. i hope they can slowly bridge the gap soon!

Also great to see how you've written Karin. Other writters always seem to write her a bit to harsh as an all out bitch because its a sasusaku fic. She's intelligent, cunning but overly infatuiated with Sasuke- and at some point(in the manga) she has a deep understanding of Sakura's emotions/conflict when they both cry on the bridge.

good stuffs!
aliaschantra chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I like the tension. :D It's a good thing Karin is there to interpret their chakras. ;D
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I was in such a bad mood today. It has disappeared
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
WELL HELLO THERE WONDERFUL UPDATE.

C, this was marvellous! I am so happy you've posted this already - that means I can get to chapter three AT LONG LAST.

I love everything about this chapter and I'm trying to scrape together some coherency for you, like you deserve.

Hmmm. I love Tsunade's decisive action in creating this situation - she knows Sakura has been running away from the problem and is forcing her to deal with it. Also, I kind of think the awkwardness would amuse her a little.

I LOVE how you write all the characters. Even Karin! She is immature and I don't like her at all - but at the same time, you have managed to achieve this without making her a 2D character, like so many people do! I think it's great how you can make her a petty villain without detracting from the quality of your writing. YOU HAVE SKILLS MY FRIEND.

Sasuke and Sakura's interaction throughout this - I just want to bang their heads together! It's clear each has already forgiven the other one for what they did - they just can't forgive themselves. It is clear they are reading each other wrong because they see what they expect to be there - fear, blame, disgust, anger...Oh dear. And I have a sinking feeling Karin, reading their chakra and the turmoil there, is going to do everything she can to make this misunderstanding worsen tenfold.

BUT.

I love that you had Sasuke light the fire at the end. He did for Sakura what he never did for Taka. It reminded me of that scene in the forest of death when the boys (or, well, Naruto) is fishing and Sakura asks him to light the fire. So that was cute! His reactions to her have not changed; where Sakura is concerned, Sasuke will give, not take.

Okay, I'm working myself up into a flailing disaster so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.

THIS IS SO GOOD C, AND PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PUT CHAPTER 3 UP SOON COS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT FOR MONTHS NOW.

Also. This other story you're starting...you drive me insane, in the best possible way. Just saying.
Fiamatta Montague chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
awwwww! this chapter is beautiful :D

i hope you update soon, hopefully that "soon" is going to be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I love your story so muccccch XOXO
kuromimi chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
i had a great laugh at your author's note at the end of this chapter! a shirtless sasuke and bacon AND Unicorn Paige are indeed one of the goods in this world!

Awesome story! the angst between the two~ OTL i love it!

ohohoho when will they talk i mean wew~ hahahaha

Best of luck to Karin LOL

Hope you update fast~ ill be folowing this story its really great! the grammar, the flow EVERYTHING! well there is one thing, i miss Kakashi in this story! xD LOL.
1,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »