Reviews for My Very Special Agent
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Dang hun! Another perfectly written tony x tim, just what I expected from you ;) You did amazing on this _ It was beautifully written, contains an excellent (and did I mention hot?) plot and pairing, and is just perfect. Keep up the excellent work love!
With love,
LYF666
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Nice.
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
cute!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
COSTUMES?...AWESOME!

Gibbs had called it a day and instead of heading home, Tim had asked Ziva to help him with something, Abby was meeting them there since she couldn't fit in the Porsche and she had her own car.

...And what about our Italian Stallion? Where's he?:P:P

After all, they were the ones that helped him…push for a lack of better words…Tony into finally taking that step to give into what he wanted. Though to be honest, when Tony finally snapped, he didn't just snap, he combusted and left Tim exhausted and almost unable to stand.

...Yeah...that was awesome...:):):):P:P:P

It brought a smile to his face just thinking about it.

...Oh, I think EVERYBODY smiles when they think about it!:):P:P

Rows and rows of merchandise to spice up the exciting act of sex; dildos, toys, and lube, BDSM equipment, costumes and lingerie, lube, videos, magazines, books, and anything else someone could think of.

...SHUT UP!...Oh please go with Frankenfurter and Rocky (as in the guy in the same movie, not Sly Stallone:P), cuz I'd love it if Tony wore those little gold shorts.:P:P:P

Ziva looked curiously around; Abby was bouncing and completely hyper.

...hehehehehe...It's like Abby's best day ever...:P:P:P

"Oh." Ziva nodded, and after looking Tim up and down and then having some kind of silent girl conversation, both girls grabbed each hand and started dragging him towards the costumes. "Costumes."

...Ya gotta love Girl-ESP.:):):):):P:P:P

He held up a small piece of fabric and shook his head. "He's taking me to dinner at my favorite restaurant." And thankfully it wasn't too far away from Tony's apartment.

"And then some afternoon delight."

...Dinner in the afternoon?:P:P You sure it's not their 15 year anniversary?:P:P:P:P

Still frowning, he did as asked and looked over his shoulder to see them staring at his butt. "Guys!"

...hehehe...:P:P:P

The costume was a blue policeman uniform but the fabric was skintight, and cut off a little above his knees. It was reminding him a bit of biker shorts but in the form of a jumpsuit. And on it was a print of a tie, belt, and handcuffs.

...Tony may actually laugh his ass off...he'll ENJOY IT, no question...but he may laugh first.:P:P:P

He shook his head. "Nah. Not this one." He headed back into the changing room but whipped around when he saw a flash. Looking at Abby, he saw her holding up a camera and grinning, showing the picture to Ziva who grinned as well.

...Poor McGee.:P:P:P

"That was me McGee," Ziva admitted and Tim sputtered again. "It is supposed to be Adam from Adam and Eve."

...Are they expecting Tony to be Eve?:P:P:P:P

Abby nodded. "I agree with Tim, Ziva. It is great," she said, looking him up and down, lingering in places it shouldn't, "but Tony would take one look at him and rip that off him and he'd never be able to wear it again."

Ziva nodded in agreement. "That is true." She sighed. "Oh well. We have the picture."

...*Laughs Butt Off, Yet Again...Sorry 'Bout That*:P:P:P

He tried a doctor, other versions of a cop, chef, Tarzan, firefighter, even tried a football player. But luckily, after a while, he finally found his costume.

...What? Doctor didn't win? SERIOUSLY?...Ah well, Michael Weatherly's the one I've always wanted to see in scrubs, anyway...:P:)

He didn't know why he didn't think of it in the first place, and when he mentioned that he had the distinct impression that the girls had thought about it, but hadn't said anything, just continued to let him try on one skimpy costume after another.

...James Bond, maybe?...OOH! Cowboy?:):):):P

Tony grinned at Tim and Tim smiled back, completely in love with the man and his honest open smile. "Anything for you McGorgeous,"

...YAY! 'McGorgeous' is back!:):):):):):):):):P:P:P

The heat and lust that darkened Tony's eyes made Tim's breath hitch.

...Y'know, something tells me he DOES have something else planned for the night!:P:P:P:):):)

"Oh do I have plans for you. Let's go home."

"Good," he whispered. "I want to give you my present."

...YEAH YA DO!:):):P:P:P

Tony's eyes locked with Tim's and luckily their car pulled up or the other people coming and going from the restaurant would have been witness to more than their simple kiss.

...YEAH THEY WOULD'VE!:P:P:P:)

The tension between them was so thick it was a wonder Tony didn't just pull off to the side of the road and have his way with him.

...Well, why the hell DIDN'T HE, for God's sake...?:P:P:P:P:P

Thank God Tony didn't choose a restaurant too far away from his apartment as they had learned from experience that being in the car for an hour when all they wanted to do was jump each other was not safe for them or anyone else on the road.

...hehehe...:):):P:P:P

"Tony," he gasped out of breath, Tony attacking his neck. "Tony stop."

...Oh, KILL THE GUY WHY DON'TCHA?:P:P:P:P:P:P

"…Guilty. Hey, I forgot to tell you that Abby and Ziva got us a present too."

...Oh Lord, it's gonna be the fig-leaf thong isn't it?:P:P:P

Tony turned around and it took everything he had to not smirk at the look on Tony's face when he saw him, the beer slipping through his fingers and shattering on the floor.

...Oh, my poor ass...it's been laughed off again.:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Tony stared at Tim and tried to take in everything. From the white button shirt that was cut off from his midsection and tied, skin showing. The mini plaid skirt…he was wearing a skirt and Tony felt his cock stand at attention as he let his eyes roam down those legs that had knee high white socks on.

...Y'know, I was honestly just gonna guess this...:P:P But wouldn't Tony being turned on by a female costume kinda diminish the point of being in a relationship with a man?

The vision of Tim like this, damned Probie was even sucking on a lollipop with a smirk, the scent of aroused man, the sound of the timid yet deep voice of Tim as he spoke.

...DAMNIT, McGee! You KNOW what lollipops do to Tony!:P:P:P:P:P:P

"Sir, I'm here for my punishment."

...TONY:(thinks) "SCORE!":P:P:P:P

"Sir, if you're not going to punish me, does this mean Mr. Sacks will be doing it?"

...OH NO HE DIDN'T!:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

It had taken Gibbs' quiet warnings, Ziva's body frequently standing in between them, and Tim's words and touches to calm him down and not attack Agent Sacks during the case.

...hehehehehe...:P:P:P:P

"Mr. McGee," he said, standing right in front of him and smirking darkly when Tim shivered, "if you think I am unable to hand out punishment properly, then by all means, go to…Mr. Sacks." He sneered at the name.

...YAY! The game is afoot!:P:P:)

Finally ready, enjoying the blush that dusted Tim's cheeks from just standing there and being stared at, he patted his lap. "Let's begin. Over my lap."

... .:P:P:P:P:P

"That's what I thought." He let Tim watch him put the lollipop in his own mouth and watched with satisfaction as those green eyes darkened with lust.

...'Atta boy.:P:P:P:P

"Seems someone forgot their underwear today."

...NAUGHTY NAUGHTY TRANSVESTITE SCHOOLGIRL!:P:P:P:P

"Hmm, well, it's time for your punishment." He laid his hand flat on one pale cheek and instructed, "Count."

Smack! "One sir."

Smack! "Two sir."

Smack! "Thr-Three sir."

...The fantasy IS coming to life!:P:P YAY FOR TONY!:P:P:P:P:):)

"Good Timmy," Tony soothed as he rubbed the red flesh for a bit before he went again. He could feel his cock as hard as a rock; Tim's erection was digging into his thigh.

...I never got the sexiness of spanking, honestly, but hey, if it works for some people...:P:P

He could feel his cock as hard as a rock;

...It's like sexy Dr. Seuss!:P:P:P

He had to finish his punishment, and then he had his own plans to do.

...OOH! REVENGE!:P:P:P:P

"Si-Sir?"

"Strip."

...This would be the part in the PSA when the little girl runs out of the class screaming and calls the cops...:P:P:P:P

He looked up at him and felt his heart swell at the love shining down at him. Turning his attention back to Tim's right hip, he traced the tattoo that couldn't be more than a few days old. It was the NCIS badge, but instead of "Special Agent", it read "Very Special Agent".

...AW...!:):):) You've got a thing for sentimental hip tattoos, don'tcha?:P I love it.:)

In a move so sudden, Tony twisted and had Tim under him, Tim holding on and squeaking at the sudden move.

...ATTA BOY!:):):):):P:P:P

Leaning down, he pressed his lips softly to Tim's, the need and drive to be inside Tim still there, but more calmed. He wanted to make love to Tim, and though he was thankful for Tim fulfilling his fantasy, he now wanted Tim, not Naughty Schoolgirl Tim.

...Aw...so sweet.:):):P

Raising his head, he released Tim's cock and before Tim could cry out in outrage—Tim was a bit of a bossy bottom when Tony denied him release, it was so fun to do—he flipped Tim over onto his hands and knees.

...Is Tony still dressed at this point?

He took a moment to look at Tim, such a beautiful position he was in, and had to squeeze the base of his own cock to ensure he didn't come when he realized Tim was still wearing the white knee high socks.

...*Giggles So Much, Falls Off Chair*:P:P:P:P

Tim had had a fantasy ready to play, Tony had had handcuffs and something of his own and he was going to put them to use.

...Gold shorts?:P:P:P:):)

It started when they started as partners and went through Kate to Ziva; Palmer, Abby, Gibbs, and Ducky in pictures with them as well.

...Aw...:):):)

"I'm gonna kill them!"

"Now, now, Tim." Tony grinned, going through the last pictures slowly.

...THE COSTUME PICTURES! AWESOME!:):
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love it!
jjd022980 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
love it!
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
"he didn't do anything but smile at how he wasn't wear shoes." - "wasn't wearing shoes".

The photo album, Abby and Ziva's present for Tim and DiNozzo's anniversary (even though I am not at all a photo person personally), was SO sweet.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Liked it? I loved it that was so hot! Write more soon.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
*snickers* LOVE IT!
Lidil chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
The scene with Tim and the girls was out and out laughing out loud funny.

Tim's costume and act shows that he knows his Tony very well.

These boys are so good together.