Reviews for Life Goes On
LHisawesome4ever chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
It's probably too late to ask for this but if it's possible please update
Riae chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
update! :D
Solarscarlettpulse chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Wow...please continue
Xtase chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
The story's just fine; but I'm a bit confused about your facts. If Orihime has been doing medicine for four years, how can she still be a a pre-med student? As far as I know, pre-med is a one year course you do before you enter the first year of med school. So is she a third year med student? I'm really puzzled, could you please clear that up for me?
xX-Ms.Psychic-Xx chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
What does that mean?! TELL MEH!
Belit.Lihara chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I liked the story so far is interesting, and I would like to continue reading, I hope not leave this story as have many others and I encourage you to keep writing until the end, it's worth the effort.
Perhaps you will see that I write a little weird, that's because I do not know English, I used a translator to read both bad enough to write.

Again, thanks for these chapters, and please update soon. ;)
medd chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
can't wait to read more
ulqui fan chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I always thought he was form germany when he was alive good to see someone agrees.
ulquihime4ever chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I cant wait till kiskue figures out how to make him orihimes age. When i saw the genre family i thought it was going to be about ulquihime having a baby or a family thats my dream for them since tite kubo killed him im still waiting till he brings him bac
ulquihime4ever chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
How did he come back & as a kid? What happened?
morbidly-funny chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
This is very interesting... I look foward to seeing where you take it. I'm very curious about the numbers how odd.. :)
E.V.I.T chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Definitely liking how you've written Orihime as very in character. And Ulquiorra! Oh, first thing I thought at the tattoo was time traveling Haeftling! Can't wait to see where this will go in the next chapter!
ladycifer chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Ah!This chapter was short i hope thats the same 4th Espada Ulquiorra Schiffer w/ the #4 still tatooed on his chest oh! I hope that you will turn Ulquiorra the same age as Orihime maybe Urahara can help make him remember orihime & be the same age as hime:)
ladycifer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I hope Ulquiorra is a the same age as orihime & goes to the same university that be so cool:)
ladycifer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I hope Ulquiorra is a the same age od orihime & goes to the same university that be so cool:)