Reviews for North
alittlethingcalledhope chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
One word. Awwwww! That was amazing! I love the tender loving care you had Rick giving to Kate, that just shows true love :) I can only hope we'll see this on-screen some day, hopefully soon ;P Really great fic you've got, it's really sweet and I love the 'North' reference :) Great job!
thelatestwhim chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was so beautifully written. I hope the episode turns out like this.
Kelbris chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
So many feelings!

I was not so sure, if the kiss really fit into that situation, but cuddling on the sofa definately did!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was wonderful! I can't wait for this episode!
bones35 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Like the symbol of 'north' for this epsiode/story. Very compelling.
Aline23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved this!

Wishing something like this happens on the show (:

Xoxo,

Aline
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow! I absolutely loved this! It was just the story I needed to find after a long day at work. You write them so well, I felt like I could quote back half the story to you in giving you lines I liked. I think my favorite might have been this simple on at the end though,

"She smiled, that full-on smile that she kept only for him, and she felt his thumb slide over her cheekbone in response. 'Thank you,' she said, 'for today. For everyday."

I'm so glad you shared this!
MirandaJayne chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow. Just... wow. That is genuinely beautiful. Hold on, back in a minute - I have to go & read that again.

Wow.
HeathMarie chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Very beautifully written... I loved every minute of it!

This is a great take on the upcoming episode - if only it would REALLY happen this way :)
between the waves chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was lovely. Well done!
QueenReginaSwan chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love this one the most out of all the 4x09 oneshots in english. I love because it seems so very real and its not over done it's perfect!
tansypool chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That was incredibly sweet. I do enjoy saccharine angst.
CRene chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I loved this. I wish this is the way it would go on the show, but knowing TPTB, it won't be. Thank you for the wonderful read.
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I liked this one. It showed more of her emotional thoughts than the others )
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 11/9/2011