Reviews for Suitable
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aw, inner mulling. MULLINGS! Nawaki is adorable, and I think you captured his personality quite well. It was a cute read :) and Hiro/Nawaki is my fav couple in the Junjou series so, I'm always glad to see good fiction out there for them.
morningnight chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awww! That was soo sweet!
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I don't normally like first person POV's, but this is excellent! It shows very good understanding of character (Usami and Miyagi, too). Loved it! Definitely among my favourite JJR fics.
ohmyotps chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Very nice to see Nowacki's POV and to see why he loves this man so much. Lovely story about his feelings and how he has come to terms with his beloved Hiroki. Thank you so much. C.
waffleswafflesyumyumyum chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love it! You captured Nowaki's personality and thoughts pretty well, if not perfect. And your reason why Nowaki doesn't use their names. . . Wonderful.

"And while you're reading my thoughts, I love you too, Hiro-san." - That's the best line I have read in a while.

Thank you for the very, very, very nice read. It refreshed me. Please continue writing! :3

xwaffle
x chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh, forgot to add, I love the part saying, despite the length of time, Akihiko hardly knows Hiroki at all. Bingo!
x chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow..this is beautiful. I particularly love the reflection on Miyagi. It kinda depicts what might've gone through Nowaki's mind at the school gate when he's delivering something for Hiroki. That kinda-lost look in his face has been haunting me for ages. And I love it that amidst all his internal musings, Nowaki is still possessive, in a way that a lover would be.

I'm grateful that you pointed out the reason Hiroki doesn't ask questions is because he knows already. It warms my heart to see Hiroki being shown to have such an acute perceptiveness. It also balances Nowaki's declaration of not asking questions about Akihiko when confessing, taking all of Hiroki as he is along with his heavy luggage.

Thank you so much for writing.
xstarlightxstarlessx chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I really liked this, it was different but very in character to Nowaki. It does show how Nowaki deals with his insecurities when it comes to the professor and the author.

One of the things that really stuck out for me was the friendship between Miyagi and Hiroki. I never really thought of it that way so thank you
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This fic was a nice change of pace on a number of levels. It is not often that readers are give the opportunity to get a good glimpse inside Nowaki's mind, his POV is often overlooked and I think you have done well to capture his thoughtfulness, his simultaneous simplicity and complexity.

too often Nowaki is reduced to the simplistic part of his character and as a result his true depth is forgotten. His reflections on all three other men: the two professors and the author shows his full understanding of the cast that is involved in the play of his life with his lover.

The revelation of Hiroki's empathy is greatly appreciated, of Akihiko's dreaminess, Miyagi's own particular brand of warmth and friendship. The discussion of Miyagi and Hiroki's collegiality was also a wonderful change from the general antagonism that one often encounters.

I appreciate that you didn't go the direction of jealousy,with Nowaki's musings, which again bucks the conventional depictions of his character. This understanding you have given him, I think is very in keeping with what would be his development over time as he became more secure in his relationship with the professor and again this adds to Nowaki becoming a truly dimensional character.

Lovely job. Thank you for all the wonderful thoughts this fic has stirred in me.