Reviews for Special Randomness
CraziOtaku200 chapter 29 . 9/27
XDDD AAHAHAH. row like hell until we get to Kanto. Best way to say that ever.
Soulsilver chapter 37 . 9/15
Omg, SR is soooo funny! I love the DHC chapters! I was kinda hoping the last chapter would be the couple's competition that was described at the end of Chapter 36, but...Oh well. Anyway please update this!
Lady Deviance chapter 2 . 9/12
Hilarious. Lol
xSKILLETFANx chapter 13 . 8/17
I would have loved to have seen a post ending to this. Great chapter!
Guest Who Wrote Previous Review:
Oops, I honestly meant for the review to be in Distinct Events on one of the earlier chapters, hence me saying stuff about Black and White but I mixed up stuffs and yeah. Sorry if that confused you...
Wow. I must say, I am pretty proud of you. I know writing may be hard but you've kept up since I last read your stories, what, 2-3 years ago? Back when Special Years wasn't up yet. And here I am, coming back and it's still awesome and amazing since I left off. I still love it and you are doing a wonderful job! All your stories are wonderful and I love all of them. I'm certainly going to try and catch up soon. Keep up the good work and stay awesome! ((Oh and I'm putting this on a random chapter but yes, I am pretty glad you are keeping up with Blavk and White and added more Dex Holders too))
Sydney Rays chapter 19 . 8/9
For the age relations, I'm not trying to be rude, I think you made a mistake with Yellow's age. On your chart, it shows that Yellow is younger than Silver, Crystal, and Gold. I just want to inform you that Yellow is actually suppose to be older than those three, if you remember when the three Johto Dex Holders looking at their PokeGear and thinking, "She's older than me?" Again, I don't mean to be rude but maybe you might want to note this
xSKILLETFANx chapter 9 . 7/24
I love this side of Platinum. I can totally see her doing this with Gold and Emerald.
Pimp Shrimp chapter 18 . 7/3
Well... that just happened. I'm not quite sure how to react to this... It seems like this horror story depicts what would happen to Earth as a result of my poor performance in the Campaign. Master Chief must have done a crap job. I'll admit, the moment I realized it was the Flood early on, I was just waiting for 343 Guilty Spark to show up so that Gold would whack it with his billiard cue! I'm awfully surprised by the survival rate though, as it was much higher than I anticipated. These guys wouldn't last three minutes in The Library, not that I would expect them to.

Honestly, I'm just spewing these comments because I have no idea what to say. For the story itself: Bizarre? Absolutely. Indeed, I had the blankest of stares and lowest of jaw-drops while I read this, but it wasn't really negative. The story definitely adheres to the title of Special "Randomness", and it's actually quite enthralling for the most part. It's easy to tell that you really enjoyed making this, which positively contributes to the end product of the story, and you really can't go wrong when merging two of the best video game franchises in their own respective genres. Overall, the story is one hell of a thriller.

This reflects on how much I love your approach as a writer; you only write about something if you want to. When you lose interest, you move on to the next thing. People may react negatively and complain that their favorite series was discontinued, but in reality, the reason that they loved that series was because of the stories in it (duh). So, if you force yourself to write about something that you don't want to, then the end result will be lackluster, thus only tarnishing your series as a result. This happens all the time with successful TV shows and movie franchises. Due to its popularity, corporate sleazeballs insist on forcing the continuation of a TV show or movie series until every idea has run dry and the content produced becomes crap. So basically, to make a short rant short (ugh), keep on doing what your doing in the way you want to do it. You are in control of how you do things around here, and nobody else should say otherwise. If they came to hear you beg, they'll be disappointed. Yeah, that wasn't original. Whatever, sue me.
Twinfeather chapter 32 . 6/26
Fight them off and add them to the food supply? Man, I'm just hoping that it isn't WOLVES.
Twinfeather chapter 25 . 6/25
Yellow-san, I didn't know you could cook well. Well done!
Twinfeather chapter 20 . 6/25
You did ask for it Blue-san. I hope you still continue your pranks though, as they are amusing.
Twinfeather chapter 18 . 6/25
Twinfeather chapter 14 . 6/25
Red-san, why do you have alcohol in your bag?