Reviews for Insert Sappy Title Here
DJinTheHOUse chapter 1 . 3/9
I have the same seasonal disorder as glenn does but i live in minnesota so it snows from sometimes september to april hell we had a snow storm in may that melted in three days. Poor Glenn that he was raped you know what i noticed is i end up reading fanfiction where the character was some how molested, or raped and it is personal for me i wonder if that is common that people who have been molested/raped some how end up reading those kind of stories. Sorry if that's TMI, or just werid i swear im not a freak or a crazy psychopath im just a nearly 19 year old (turning 19 in 5 days) who is in vet tech school. :)
Mr.Sylar chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Love you, your writing, and your thoughts.. you really need to make more
TheDragonPrinces chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
heh, wow, nicely written one-shot you got here :)
Jess chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Really well done!
I love t dog's comment- the Least gay married dudes!

Great job
jpze101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That was soooooo adorable. I loved it
myrkky chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was just so lovely an in character. Daryl had his lovable fluffy momemts without being too sappy. You wrote them pretty much the same way I'd see them as a couple. (right down to glen liking it rough in the sack ;D )
ErinJo94 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I loved this! Daryl/Glenn is the best!
LikesALot chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I laughed, I cried, I blushed at their sexual banter. What more could a girl need? Great story, thank you for writing it _
simplegay me chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this was really great to read :) I love the chemistry between these two and you brought out the best of these two, great work :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Sappy yet not, lol. Great job! Good character development for a one-shot. Well done. Sweet and humorous.
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I lved this thanks for posting!
Pretty Panda chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
It's good.
Jay chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Lmfao. Oh sweet baby Jesus. This was beautiful and hilarious at the same time. You beastly writer.
Hallas chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I really wish your version of the pharmacy scene was the real version. And that Daryl and Glenn would eventually end up getting hitched. Alas, that won't happen in the show, so I'll settle for thanking you for writing such an awesome story!
UltimateRider chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this! I hope to read more from you!