Reviews for Crimson Love
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Eeep!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
awww that was soo cute
granted i did find my self lost sometimes. but i t was nice.
YamiUmiko chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Good story, I love how the storyline goes and the ending, such a sweet ending. The only negative thing I could say is the slight spelling error but we all make those mistakes. Overall, great piece.
zzzcrayonzzz chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
OMG! I was at the edge of tears! Thats was so cute!
Anonymous reader chapter 16 . 7/23/2012
OMG! It's so well-written! Luvvvvvvv it so muchhhhhhh! 3 makes me feel so overwhelmed! Please make a story about both of them again! Xoxo
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
love it I'M speechless
Azure Apple chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
I'm not crying. I'm not crying. I'm not- OHGODTHATWASAMAZINGAND HBJEKGVKFWGVEGLGVLVHL:GHI:HBIIJASDFDF SOB SOB SOB.

That was just so well written and in character and you've won the internet I don't even know what to say.

Just, so well done.

Kudos
arumiins chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
I have to admit...this story made me cry so much. This has got to be my favorite story I've read. I love it soo much. You are a great writer but you left me clifthanging. When are you going to update it? I'll wait till you post the next chapter, I can't wait! (':
Earthbound-Yusei chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
T-that was kinda weird xD But still an amazing story 3 It's very well written and I really hope this isn't the end! Not yet! It's just too sad for them both! *sob* If anything, the Crimson Dragon should allow Yusei to see Jaden again -
Shaman Renji chapter 13 . 5/28/2012

That was awesome 8D Although... now you just made me wanna read more D: Yusei, Jaden, they'll be alright... RIGHT? D:
potter3494 chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
I just found this story today, and this story blew me away! It was like love at first sentence(haha bad pun). Anyways it was true, the way that you wrote this story is so beautiful it draws you in so fast. I love how you can just feel the emotions that Yusei and Jaden are going through, it was making me feel like I was in their shoes. I really love this story so much it surpasses all of the stories that I have read and will ever read! So I hope that you continue writing! :) And update soon cause I want to know if Yusei and Jaden find someway to stay together!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 12 . 2/17/2012
awwwwww this is so sweet

the love and passion is so great in your story

it make me want to cry

i do hope they find a way to stay together

as for the threat, this will be interesting

i look forward to the next chap.
Shaman Renji chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Don't cry you guys... It makes me so sad D8

I know they have to, but they can't leave eachother behind. They just can't.

I really squealed hard when I saw this had a new chapter xD Haha, keep it up 3
titansweets chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
I love this story Jaden is so cute! And Yusei is awesome. Can't wait for the new chapter.

P.s I would love to see more fore play in the lemon scene ;)
Shaman Renji chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
N...no! Yusei can't leave Jaden! It's just... no!

/cries

...

But really, yet again, an amazing chapter. I'm always so happy to see you update 3