Reviews for The Thorns of His Love
Jonathan Anubian chapter 6 . 9/14
This story is absolutely adorable. I can see the appeal of the couple and the dynamic is definitely interesting. The plot itself might be moving a little too fast, but given that the character Arbutus is only in one episode of the cartoon I can see why.

On the Writing side of things I think you need to consult a Thesaurus a little more. Using the same words constantly can get repetitive and turn some people off from the story. Take a look back at your work and check for any spelling, grammar, and syntax mistakes as those can also turn people away no matter how wonderful a plot.
If you'd like any help with that just let me know.
SessKagFan06 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I havent been able to find any other fanfics using Arbutus so thank you! Hope you continue it (:
Danish Fantasy Girl chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
really good cant wait to read more
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
More? Hehe, this is interestin. Ive always liked Arbutus and i hated the fact that he was killed
kaitamis chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I came back for a bit and this is good :D
kaitamis chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
HEY write some more soon this is the only Fanfic that I could find of Arbutus lol :D except for another one I found
Princess Gakoshi chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Wow, there's a surprise! But, the story is still young. I'd just like to say that Arbutus is exactly the way he was portrayed when he was introduced in his only episode onscreen. I could easily picture this happening instead of the original show. Something tells me Jasmine is going to going to give him, for lack of better words, a good talking to. And I just know that's something he dreads. I'm wishing both of them the best of luck now.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Okay. Maybe I will check out the other story you have under your name. I've been meaning to give Labyrinth fanfics a try anyway.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Oh, this is beautiful. I like the tone that starts it off, very sweet. I'm not exactly surprised that Jasmine can't talk here, if I lived in a certain place my whole life with only one person for company, I would probably go silent too. It's also cute how enthusiastically she greets Arbutus when he comes home. Arbutus, himself, is exactly the way I remember him, so good job keeping him in character. I think my favorite part was when Jasmine surprises him with a kiss on the cheek, and his reaction is just adorable. If you want any suggestions, I'd be happy to supply some.
Sea's child chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Interesting chapter. Please update soon.
kms5665 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
It's a great idea, I'm looking forward to reading this story.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
You are my hero! I have waited long to see if anyone would write about the relationship between Jasmine and Arbutus. I fell in love with Arbutus when I got to know him, and was very sad when Aladdin killed him. Some people believed that a romantic relationship would have brewed between him and the princess, had they not been interrupted. I kind of agree with those people, but I would still like to see someone attempt it to convince me that it can be done. I hope to see you go through with this idea. I will review even if no one else will.