Reviews for Sounds in the Dark
Specteracular chapter 4 . 5/20
I thought Jazz was a Junior. I'm pretty sure she once said something along the lines of, "I know college is a year away, but you can never be too sure." while she was talking about which college to attend.
Specteracular chapter 3 . 5/20
Short chapters, but it's decent so far.

Jack's out of character by a bit. He's too perceptive, and there isn't any of the goofy element to his character. Even if the subject is serious, there should have been at least some of that in him.
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 2/28
Nice...
EllaDeWriter chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
I think...you're evil. And an amazing writer.
IvyVine6 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Hm...Skulker's definitely going to be in for it.
IvyVine6 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Ohoho. I'm loving where this plot's turning.
IvyVine6 chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
The suspense and action in this is awesome.
IvyVine6 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
This is incredibly good. You overlaid the perspectives just enough that it had new and fresh events, and it wasn't tedious at all. Great work, there.
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Ooh. This is wonderfully set up already. Your style is especially neat.
EnderDragon21 chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Did he die? He died, didn't he? I bet he died. Isn't that sooooo happy?! *note the sracasm* I really like this, but some reactions aren't natural.
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I like it, but I am so confused right now. Just... What? I'll keep on reading.
Poohbearmorris chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Okay I know you posted the sequel, but I am seriously dying right now. Like, this was such a good story, I was getting anxiety from it. You are such a fantastic writer, there has been few stories that has given such strong emotions, so I will soon be reading the sequel, and btw, thanks for writing all the stories you have written, they are all wonderful! ;)
DragonsAddicted chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Let's just hope he went unconscious.
Please?
Or make him transform into Danny Fenton.
DragonsAddicted chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Did he just do a Ghostly Wail?
Neeko96 chapter 19 . 12/23/2013