Reviews for Our Ride
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Once again, you make thi so real for me. Thanks for making me laugh today!
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
WEll there was nothing i didnt like, some more then others yes! "hobbit sized coupe.' wow, LMAO.( I LOVE Lord Of The Rings.)
i suggest tar and feathering!
"WELL I DON'T CARE IF HE'S SICK! IF YOU AND THAT BRAT HADN'T BEEN FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT—"
i so just read Cerberus Revised as they had some special time..eh..ehhh...get IT?.
LMAO the whole time, i nearly feel out of my chair:(
anaallen44 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Funniest thing ever you should make more like this
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh good lord semes and their cars XD
barettachante chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Yep...just like two men and their cock cars...I mean really! Loved it!
StarlingInTheGarden chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
He probably would yell at Nowaki, but that's Hiroki. Cute story, I liked it.
MAX-FANG-FAX chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
OMG! That was one of the Funniest things EVER. Poor misaki...D:
soubi yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
HOLEY CRAP! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Lolz XD XD
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
hee hee, i like how you sneak in the dinner incident.

and akihiko is insane... i love him. 3
Gurhur chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I am laughing. Hard. XDDDDD Hiroki and Nowaki will forever be the most amusing couple ever.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I like every single things!
noxname chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
"Of course," Nowaki smiled, jingling the large set in front of his boyfriend. - LOL... you know you're a pervert when you interpret this some other way XD

Hiroki rolled his eyes as the giant gazed proudly at the new car remote that had been added to the key chain. - *sigh* must be nice to have a car...

And as normally (or not normally) as the Kusama-Kamijou couple acted (or not acted), in the privacy of their minds they couldn't deny that they were really FUCKING happy with their new ride. - OMAGAH TEH LOLZ

The decision to get a car had come from Nowaki climbing yet another step at the hospital and obtaining a significant pay raise. - daaaaamn.

In addition, Hiroki had written a book last year and the book's skyrocketing sales (Akihiko's face by all rights should have turned green) had bumped him up to tenure at the college, making the two men incredibly well off. - double daaaaamn.

The bigger issue was of what car they should get, which had more or less been the equivalent of the Japanese Civil War. - LMAO!

Hiroki had gagged at the idea, mainly because the display of cock in car form reminded him too much of a certain author who sported his Porsche like a wristwatch - your humor is killing me XD

The professor, on the other hand, had a taste for the subtle and suave, and had been inclined towards a sleek black coupe. - i approve *grin*

Needless to say, rather than stubbornly stick to their extremist choices, the two had amiably (cough) compromised (eventually) and decided on a brand new silver sedan - LOL at the parentheses..

"Yep," Nowaki replied, squeezing into the driver's side and grimacing as he adjusted the seat (Hiroki had driven the car yesterday and needed significantly less leg room than the giant. - *jealous face*

Hiroki had wanted a tiny two seater, but Nowaki had also pointed out that a little more room was always a good thing to have (especially in his case). - yup. more room more space for car sex XD

It was a bright red Porsche. - oh shi-

Instead he flipped Akihiko the bird and bared his teeth. - hiroki doesn't act japanese XD

Nowaki also glanced darkly at the interior of the red sports car, his cobalt eyes catching both Akihiko's smirk and Misaki's angry, panicked efforts to get his asshole boyfriend to listen to him (which was about as effective as Hiroki's bird). - LMAO!

"Come on Kusama, your car too slow?" - oh it is ON.

He shrieked as they zoomed straight forward. Nowaki narrowed his eyes and put all his heart (and cock) into his right foot, making the tires emit a high-pitched squeal as he streaked ahead of the red car and into the exit. - road rage at it's finest XD

But they were both stunned as they realized that Akihiko's bright red cock—er CAR was nowhere to be seen. - LOL

"God Hiroki," The author barked before the professor could even get a growl in. "You're boyfriend drives like a fuckin' moron. Why'd you take that exit so hard?" - you're ont to talk you retard.

Good lord, it's a wonder people like you ever get licenses. - the feeling is mutual.

"Well, I didn't Hiro-san." Nowaki replied cool as a cucumber. "But I did kill Usami-san." The giant briefly turned his face and gave Hiroki a small smirk, arching his thick black eyebrow in triumph. - *internet high five*

At the completely dominant (sexy) look, Hiroki's road rage suddenly quelled and his sat back in his seat, licking a spot of saliva from his lip that had flown out of during a rant. - sure it was from the ride? XD

"No fucking way! I'm not asking for directions!" - what is up with men asking for directions? if the car is a sort of cock display, does that imply that asking for directions needs help with their technique? LOL

"HIROKI KAMIJOU! I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND IF YOU DO. NOT. STOP. YELLING!" - woah he used his full name. HIS. FULL. NAME.

SCREECH. - this is so dangerous but why do i find this so funny XD

"…Yeah…sure…" conversation over XD
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Road rage, it's funny sometimes ne? I'm just at a total loss for words, this was frikin hilariously awesome. I loved their little "street race," just fabulous. :)
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Okay... Can I start by saying I love how this opens... I mean who hasn't had that sock conversation?

I love your description of the couple's upward mobility and the fact that Hiroki wrote a book and that its sales should make Akihiko jealous tickles me to no end.

"Hiroki had gagged at the idea, mainly because the display of cock in car form reminded him too much of a certain author who sported his Porsche like a wristwatch." This has to be one of my favorite lines ever. I almost sucked my dachshund up my nose... such was the power of the snort this line gave me.

The seat belt conversation... was too cute. And the radio issue... Once again your brilliance knows no bounds. I can totally picture both these incidents so clearly. Good choice of car for the couple... I approve.

(which had been spurned after a certain dinner incident at a certain author's house, which none of them were ever aloud to speak of again), Ahhh a "Foursome" reference perhaps?

Okay... so that car chase or should I say Seme Cock Fight on wheels was so fucking hilarious... God I love your Akihiko and poor Misaki. Hiroki and Nowaki were hilarious as well.

At the completely dominant (sexy) look, Hiroki's road rage suddenly quelled and his sat back in his seat, licking a spot of saliva from his lip that had flown out of during a rant." Priceless...just priceless.

And the whole exit thing... back where I started this review... who hasn't had that exit conversation.

Wonderful as always GT... you rock!
Booboobitxch666 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Bahahahaha Hilarity at it's finest lol great job