Reviews for We Are Blood Brother's
MoonCat chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I was rather peeved and saddened by Soap's death, so I made up some of his post-life adventures that range from him recovering from his death to reuniting with old friends and (reluctantly) making new friends to fighting monsters and demons!

Your story, even though it had some misspellings, offered another possibility of Soap's fate after "Blood Brothers". I have a personal theory of what had happened to him in this story that involved accidental inter-dimensional travel, a strike force assaulting mad cultists, and him getting medical treatment that is way more advanced than he was used to! Of course, once he recovers, Soap will have decide on whether he wants to return to his world or adjust to living in a new world where he has a fresh start and a new lease on life.

I'm sorry to see that the story is completed, but it made me think of all the possibilities of where this story would go had it continued. Maybe I'll write a story inspired by this one someday! Whether or not you decide to continue this story, I will still love it to pieces!
130-Stars-and-Sheeps chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I died when Soap died. Like, I was screaming the same time Price was screammin. It went "OMIGAWD WHY THE HELL DID YOU DIE IMMA FLIPPIN KILL YOU MAKAROV WHY SOAP DIE? ;A;" And s*** went down from there. :3

I'm not really sure who was at the end, I'm not even sure if we're supposed to know, but hey! This was good! And as much as I really want to read what happened from there, the end is the end. Like at the end of the MW3. That was one disappoointing ending, because Price was left with nothing and he can't celebrate what he started with Soap. TT
Twin A 07 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
OMG I cried when Soap died... Totally threw the controller and everything! (total fangirl). I love this story! I really wish there was more to say about it, but it's really hard to find words to describe it. It's extremely powerful. You should continue with the story. This is defiantly a favorite of mine!
Jadeah chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I wish this could continue. It's really good. But if it's done, it's done.
thesearemyconfessions chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wth! Cliffhanger? Ahhh continue please...
personperson chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Yes! you should totally continue :3
Brittany chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
KEEP GOING :DDD
Angeleia Kenobi chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
AGH! You totally stole my idea! Ah well, I'm sure several of us CoD fans have at some point considered having Soap, and especially Ghost, live through their deaths. Please, please, please! continue this, at the very least tell me who saved him! I've got one of my own I'm working on but need context for how it might work... Please? Can I read more?
txrockgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Liking it so far. Given that Modern Warfare 3 hasn't even been out a week yet, I highly recommend putting a spoiler alert before posting any type of spoilers. If I hadn't played through the game twice already I would be mighty p.o.'d, and I'm sure that there are going to be people that haven't played through yet that read this and have the story completely wasted for them. Other than that, good job. Would like to read more.
Ragingpen chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Absolutingly riveting, exceptional monologue.

Keep going. :
Blitzy-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ooh, you need to continue, even if it is Makarov being his usual ass self, and kidnapped Soap to torture Price with.

I hated how soap died in the thing, but threat it was portrayed it was so angsty.
Mcmuffin chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Fuck yah! I usually don't swear. But in this case I am begging you to continue!PLEASE! :)
AmyaEnvyElric chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
If only this is what really happened... ;_;
rhys chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
please continue!
criticalcare chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I like this so far. Way to go author. I have a feeling it will be full of adventure!

For the reviewer Nesferatu, shame on you for trying to tell an author what to do with his/her story. And considering it is clearly shown as Adventure/Friendship and not Romance well I think that kind of sums it up! **DUH**

Nice job Amethyst98!