Reviews for Contradiction of the Malevolent Heart
Jeff chapter 28 . 3/25
Why is it always Kendra not any other characters? Plus I doubt the fairy queen would help her directly.
Jeff chapter 17 . 3/24
No offence, but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!
NasaBri13 chapter 30 . 4/24/2015
still amazing.
EarlJYu chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
Awesome
RussianGod5 chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
aww, i thought that seth would be the Demonprime and save the day
bob chapter 28 . 12/4/2013
when does Seth get a supermode
YIN YANG chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
NEGITIVE COMMENTS: WHY R U MAKING SETH SEEM SO WEAK AND STUPID HES THE COOLEST AND BEST CHARECTER IN THE BOOK

POSOTIVE COMMENTS: YOU ARE A REALY GREAT WRITTER AND YOU COME UP WITH GREAT IDEAS LIKE FAIRYPRIME AND Khaarupt SO YAAAA!

OVERALL: YOU ARE GREAT BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE SETH MORE POWERFULL HE DOESNT HAVE TO BE EXTREMLY POWEFULL BUT HE SHOULD AT LEAST MATCH KENDRAS FAIRY PRIME MAYBE HE COULD HOST ANOTHER DEMON BUT THIS TIME A DYING DEMON AND TAKE ITS POWER OR SOMETHING BUT HE SHOULD STAY GOOD ANYWAY GREAT STORY'S
Alcarinquellin chapter 30 . 1/7/2013
The end was almost happily ever after... But not too perfect that it was boring. Clover's proposal cracked me up! Maybe the possible-next-story will solve Warren's fairy-something? Very nice job, though some of it was a bit rushed. Loved it.
FableWolf chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Damn this story is awesome, i probably said that already but its true! please update soon!
mrdirtguy3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great story good read
Kylie chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
This story is very good. I hope you continue writing for this soon! I like this story a lot.
Avalon Dwight chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
Pretty good!

Sorry that i'm not too extatic, my rabbit died today:(

I really hope you update soon!
Avalon Dwight chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
PRETTY DARN AWESOME!
iMelinda chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
I find it interesting that the fairies detected darkness in David even after Zavarok had been theoretically separated from him... Will they be able to cleanse him completely? And I wonder how everyone else is going to react to Zavarok. I liked your description of the sort of afterlife for the demons... hopefully Zavarok won't end up there! (Assuming he's good, that is. There's always that lingering doubt. How much longer will you keep us in suspense?)
iMelinda chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Seth really has it rough. No one believes what he said about Zavarok, and they don't trust him because of his adventure. It's so frustrating because we *know* he's innocent! Well, probably. The thing with the fairies is interesting - is it just Zavarok's presence or is it something worse? Did Hespera do something to Seth, David, and Lance? I'm eager to find out what the "testing" will reveal.