Reviews for Courtship
Ahhhhhh Naruto's "sex talk" was absolutely priceless! I was literally crying tears of laughter, best Romeo and Juliet summary ever, lmao. My other favorites were drunk Deidara on the phone and the Uchiga brothers on the phone, they make for the best straight men. And Hinata asking Sasuke to have his kids and the poor dork fainting- too cute!
DARN DARN DARNY DARN UPTADE FRIGGIN UPDATE PLEASE MAN DO I HAVE TO KNEE DOWN - waits for a second - URG . HERE HAPPY - kneeling down - NOW UPDATE PWEAAAASE
Rav3ngarde356 chapter 12 . 1/29
Dammit...update!
Rav3ngarde356 chapter 11 . 1/29
My car doesn't run on friendship...*snicker* I should say that to my friends sometime... good job on this chapter! Keep it up!
Rav3ngarde356 chapter 9 . 1/29
Itachi... you're so evil! I mean come on, puppies!? Really!?
But then again I like cats too so...whatevs.
Good job on the writing!
Rav3ngarde356 chapter 7 . 1/29
"...Gaara of Suna complimented his girl...There would be blood."

I was like oooo, how ominous then burst out laughing!

Sasuke is too funny, and it's awesome how you still keep him in character, even though he is waaaay too emo to at least smile.
Genius!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
OMG, I love this! Can you please continue this treasure of a story? Sasuke and Hinata are absolutely gorgeous in this story. So so adorable. I need more jealous Sasuke and more oblivious Hinata!
Krishka chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
Plwese update. I really wanna know how they end up together. But Sasuke was totally a jerk in using Sakura. The only saving grace would be if Sakura after trial dating with Sasuke realizes they are better off friends, or starts dating Sasuke inspite of knowing his reasons (courtsey Ino/own's brain), just for the feel of it. And also Garaa should have been truthful, he could have said he didn't send the flower but he really likes her... But whatever the case you seriously need to update.

Have a nice day :) :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
That'll totally work, bully her and she'll TOTALLY fall in love with you. (Notice the sarcasm)
DUH BOMB chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Really hoping Sasuke figures this thing out
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Update soon lovely! you can't keep us hanging! D:
PhantomReviewer12 chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
Hope you come back to finish this story! So good! You're writing style kept me engaged and interested! Loved it! Also I can't help but think that that blonde "girl" was Deidara... Anyways I wonder what Sasuke has got up his sleeve with dating Sakura and all... Makes you wonder. I feel like it's some maniacal scheme that involves making Hinata jealous. Probably is seeing as it's Sasuke we're talking about. Well anyways please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to read more!
Hitory-Chan chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
One year, no continuation ;n;
Mille XD chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure Hinata wouldn't have done something like that
Mille XD chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
I really like your personality xD I mean,I can see it in the author's notes. And this is such a nice portrayal of little kids in love,I'm in love with it