Reviews for Courtship
Krishka chapter 12 . 4/7
Plwese update. I really wanna know how they end up together. But Sasuke was totally a jerk in using Sakura. The only saving grace would be if Sakura after trial dating with Sasuke realizes they are better off friends, or starts dating Sasuke inspite of knowing his reasons (courtsey Ino/own's brain), just for the feel of it. And also Garaa should have been truthful, he could have said he didn't send the flower but he really likes her... But whatever the case you seriously need to update.

Have a nice day :) :)
That'll totally work, bully her and she'll TOTALLY fall in love with you. (Notice the sarcasm)
DUH BOMB chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
Really hoping Sasuke figures this thing out
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
Update soon lovely! you can't keep us hanging! D:
PhantomReviewer12 chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
Hope you come back to finish this story! So good! You're writing style kept me engaged and interested! Loved it! Also I can't help but think that that blonde "girl" was Deidara... Anyways I wonder what Sasuke has got up his sleeve with dating Sakura and all... Makes you wonder. I feel like it's some maniacal scheme that involves making Hinata jealous. Probably is seeing as it's Sasuke we're talking about. Well anyways please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to read more!
Hitory-Chan chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
One year, no continuation ;n;
Mille XD chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure Hinata wouldn't have done something like that
Mille XD chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
I really like your personality xD I mean,I can see it in the author's notes. And this is such a nice portrayal of little kids in love,I'm in love with it
Mille XD chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
This chapter was gold. "Well,you're different -you're a loser" XD ITACHI IS A LOSER GOSH SASUKE
Mille XD chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
WAHHHH this is so cute,I'm so glad you wrote it. Thank you thank you thank you! Sasuke is so adorable here like wahhhhh
cb chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
that was the best synopsis for romeo and juliet. i snorted a lot.
Youthful review chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
here is ur youthful review!
Good job on your story!
panitaxchan chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
hey! just read it and i friggin LOVE IT! please continue i really love your humour between all the characters... but narutooo! :'( ah well sai's still there *wink wink* heehee please update whenever I'm pretty sure me and a hell load of others would love to find out the ending!
LaCrazyWriter chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
Hey!

New Reader here! Just have to say you've done an splendid job with this Fic. Is very Fun to read, a cute SasuHina indeed. I have to tell u that it was so good to read and I hope that u uptade soon, I'm anxious to know how this Double Date would go... (well, if u are planning in doing one) xD
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
OMG. I love this series so much! How adorable is a jealous Sasuke? :3 I don't know if you will continue this series but i'm certainly hoping so. :)