Reviews for Hero Worship
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/16
That's hysterical yes yes I read it already. Very cute loved Morgan's threat. And Reid pushing his buttons so to speak.
emilyroleplay1 chapter 1 . 7/3
Gah! You've done it again. OMG! I loved it.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/12
That was hilarious! I loved it. The observation of the whole team of that ending made it very interesting and not just crack. I loved Morgan's dirty threat, and Reid's response of "magic" at the end was soooo great!
Sassywitch chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh god,I'm never looking at Criss Angel the same again
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Sleight of hand
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I read this before. Hilarious, amusing little vignette featuring hot monkey sex that the BAU miraculously tolerates. Cute too.
blukat chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That was awesome. Still laughing at them and this will definitely get me through the day, thanks.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
That was a bit smutty but deliciously charmingly makes your toes curl smutty very cute
Gaasaku4eva chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
lol
bethann.acrie chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
LOVED it!
Creepycrawlers chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
.gosh I couldn't stop laughing. I almost choked on some candy I was eating. Lol I love it! XD
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
snerk
epic and awesome all at once
yum
:P
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Loved it! I couldn't stop grinning while reading this! xDD
NoelleDashuri chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
"Enough!" Morgan screamed. "I swear to God Reid, if you say his name one more time I'm going to bend you over that desk and make something of my own disappear!"

Okay, you know what? Forget my last review on your other story. THAT is the best line I've ever read in any fanfiction. Ever. OhMyF'inGosh I can't stop laughing. This was amazing.
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
/ Garcia must be having a field day!