Reviews for Approval
Darling Shush chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh my, i ship them so hard, i cannot put my feels for them into words. I was looking for stories like this. Its amazing and i like the build-up of it, and not that they are all lovey-dovey from start, being ooc in character. The story is not greasy, has minimal fluff and thats what makes it all the more appealing. In short, i love it! You oughta' right some more!
LaiChan chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I'm feeling all giggly and smiley after reading this. I've just finished reading Lackadaisy again and I've figured, why not give a try? Then I came across this one and now I'm feeling warm and silly. Oh, you.
So I thought I should show you some love. :D
Here ya go, some love for ya. This was really nice to read and yes, they were all surprisingly in-character, independent of how unlikely this is to happen in cannon.
But thank you nonetheless.
P chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Whoa, I've just realised I have already reviewed this the first time I read it. Well, never enough praise for a good fanfic. ;)
P chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it! :D it's wonderful; sweet, romantic, pretty much in character, and has genuine emotion... I almost cried in the end. :,) and I love the little details like when Viktor "noted that his inner voice sounded annoyingly like Atlas" (beautiful touch!), or Rocky (awesome, awesome Rocky!) and Zib betting when will they get together...
Please write more fics like that? Please?
Freebooter 4Ever chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I hate you. I hate you for this amazingly touching ficlit because I know it can never be canon. But omg, I didn't ship Ivy and Viktor until now! And now I'm crying cause its so damnned perfect. That moment in the car shed where she just looks in his eyes was so perfect it gave me chills. And I have to admit the fact that he used violence to drive away all the other boys disturbed me somewhat but it worked out in the end.
And then when she put her hand on his knee...and his on here...omg girl the sexual tension in that entire but just. Kill me now!
loved that you didn't end it with a kiss though...perfectly in character...Ivy is such a playful tease sometimes! Haha
This is absolutely perfect darling, I have no criticism. The ending, with him still glarin, and her still dancing, fit so well and made up for his slightly worrisome possessiveness before...and I just...ugh I love it. It makes no sense, these two, yet it does completely. I do wish you had written in one amazing kiss somewhere in there though...less chaste than the peck on the cheek haha ;-)
CyborgCinderella chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Right now, I have been reduced to mush. Look what you did.
This was just too cute and perfect and just nawwwwwwwwww .
It even made me squeal a few times, due to overload of feels. Sheesh.
Everyone was very well done, espically Vicktor.
Excellent work.
CC
tselea chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I greatly enjoyed that! The original idea made me squirm a bit because of the age difference but you handled it gracefully and I am, for the moment, a convert. :)
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I laughed every time I saw "Victor did not approve", and then I gasped when I saw "Victor approved." XD Twas quite a shock. I really liked this story. It certainly worked with the comic, and I could actually see it happening in the comic.
Her Honour chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I just love this so much, the dialogue and plotline and incorporating everything just worked out so magically well. I wrote a IvyxViktor fic myself after reading all of them and I was sitting there like "Dear God everyone wrote SO well." Like you and a couple other authors have set the bar so high!
P chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh, my...Ever since i became a fan of Lackadaisy, i really NEEDED someone to write *this* fanfic... Thank you so much! I actually cried at some parts... weeeee, i just love Viktor and Ivy. And yes, they were in character! :D a most enjoyable fanfic, i love it!
Ragnarox chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I've been bitten by the Lackadaisy bug recently, and I simply LOVE your story) Please write more Lackadaisy stories?D
Patelli chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You are forbidden from ever showing this to Tracy. It's so good and likely that she might already be heading this direction and if she sees someone "call her out" she might change her mind. In other words I am giving you a 10/10 rating, but never... ever... tell Tracy.

Perfectly in character, delightful style, and flawless pacing.
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh how this piece is just... It's just perfect, hun. It fits - works - for them. Viktors turmoil and acknowledgements and thoughts were perfectly written - the creator herself could have only been someone to do as good a job - and I could just SEE everything that you wrote like a picture being painted out for me.

And I just have to gush at how cute you worked this as well. It's in character but somehow you have peppered in your own touch to the characters that you have to squint at to see, but you know they're there, and I always love when people do this - because it means they're putting themselves into their work - cause it's just passionate.

Bravo! I give you praise and will read this over and over and never tire, I assure you ;]
dannytheodd chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
perfection

I can't

I just can't even

I loved it
A for Anarchy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I just started reading Lackadaisy, and I have to admit that the first pairing that sprang to mind was that of Viktor/Ivy. Yeah, pretty unlikely from the way the author is going, but we can dream, right? I loved both of your stories, and if the bug hits you again...well, I'm always up for some good May-December.