Reviews for A Truth Among the Lies
asteroeis chapter 1 . 8/18
well that was painful. but i can certainly see things playing out between them like that. it was wonderfully written.
Daizels chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This would be awesome as a full story!*
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this fic sucks and emma is a bicth! dean winchester is the best and he is mine ! spn is a way better show than this crap!
Franz Musni chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This seems pretty legit. Remember when Emma said Henry's father wasn't a hero, or at least she thought. You could do a sequel when the boys goes to Storybrooke to handle a case and Dean and Emma meet again.
JClayton chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hot damn I wish this was canon.

But hey there is still time- we don't know who Henry's dad really is. It would be perfection.

They were so perfectly in character, I can just imagine both of them, young and screwed up and talking just like that.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Interesting idea bout Henry's father
ZombieVsShovel chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was great, I loved it. It'd be awesome if you wrote a sequel to this, SPN/OUAT would be a fascinating combo
Alliehalliwell chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Cool. Love the idea of Dean being Henry's father. I can totally picturing Emma, Henry & Dean being a strong yet cute little family. :)
Team Werwolf and Vampire chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
please write more
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Great idea for an origin story for Henry. One night stand between Emma and Dean Wincester, in what I'm guessing was 2001. I don't watch Supernatural, but from what I know about the character of Dean, he seems like exactly the type who would be Henry's father. I know this is a one shot, but I would be curious to see some type of follow up.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh, cool. I like the idea of Dean bein' Henry's dad. Catch ya on the flip side.
Xayian chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You know good an well you gotta have some kind of follow up. Even if it's a chance meeting before Henry finds Emma. Now that would be an interesting read :0)
Astrakelly chapter 1 . 11/13/2011

Pretty decent this has slot of potential

Please continue it, could be really cool

To see how it all pullls together
Kara chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love this idea please write more.