Reviews for Patchy's Blog 3: Most Befuddling
Marty Kirisame chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
10/5 stars I came
7636kei chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh, man, Pache surely knows how to make a piece of hilarious rant. Her reaction on how the fiction depicts AliMari seems cute, but on the mention of Yukari/Alice, THAT seems priceless.

Metagaming (?) issues aside, the piece of fanfic Pache mentioned has too much problem. Terrible Mary Sue, terrible continuity, terrible grammar, terrible spelling, and worst of all, terrible logic flow. Good luck surviving Chapter 2, Pache, you'll need a lot of it.

(Oh, Patchouli told me that she believes she has a lead on who wrote that piece of "most befuddling rape of the senses in existence" she have mentioned on the blog: Stoner Stanley. XD
Future Nekomata chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
(Is currently dying of laughter on the floor)
HeadServantJo chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
i love this blog post the best!

'WE HAVE THE POWER OF LOVE! and they all joined hands in a circle and drew and smiley face and their hands like in the first epidsode of yugioh!'

ಠ_ಠ
joshwar chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
im not sure what to say, but that is one hell of a sexy table.

its great how everything made perfect sense at all times, ikr?

in other news, this is living (and soon to be dead, hopefully) proof that some people just shouldn't write. i mean, it would be impossible to even attempt to read if it wasnt MST3Ked.

everyone who wants to write should read this to get an idea of what they CANNOT do in a fanfic. i swear there wasn't a single thing done right!

thanks for bringing such a monstrosity to the attention of the community... i think i need to find a rock to live under to recover, or atleast an industrial size bottle of brain bleach
Tarmo Flake chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh my sexy God(ddess)! What a sexy story!

I can't stop laughing at the sexy table. And Remilia having sexy fun with SakuTa for no reason.

Please continue, Patchy's blog is too sexy to be forgotten.
Asellus111 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Nice crack fic the funniest thing was Patchy reaction to MariAli brillant.
Diggertron chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh, god this made my laugh so much.

Also, dat Table.
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Nothing is sexier than that table.

Also, lol zombie!reimu. I love that meme.
Jonathan Cena OFFICIAL chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I just can't stop dreaming about that sexy table.
GuyYouMetOnline chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Patchy doesn't really strike me as the best character to have do an MST3K thing, but it's actually working out quite well.

Oh, and you absolutely have to do Reimu Fights the Bad Guys of Adrkness and/or Reimu in HalloweenLand. If you don't know why, then just go read them, and you'll see.
Raaaaaan chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Reading all three of these took me 30 mimutes because I couldn't stop laughing.

Funniest thing in the Touhou section.

My day was made :3
moninja chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Possibly one of the funnier things I've read on the Touhou section. This really made my mourning, good laugh all around. I look forward to reading about the sexy sexy table.