Reviews for Money don't matter tonight
cs2thie chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Yis! Five reviews for another update! LOL

Those pieces are so hoooooot
colasmoothie chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
S'more? :3
Guest chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
This is 50 times hotter than that 50 shades of crap. This is still a better love story than twilight
Joellesegeda chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Ahhhhhhh! I loved it u shouldve ended it with the rest of the crew talking about how they knew about zoro n nami sleeping around! N then zoro n nami telling e
ach other they loved each other bwahahahahah but those are my opinions other than that I loved this Sooo sooo much
lhss chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
So what's next? :3
Valechan92 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
this is awesome! too bad you've got the inspiration just once in a while... these 8 chapters have been like a drug *รง*
Bashsister23 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I think this just became my favorite Zona Fanfic ever!
woowoo13 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter can't wait for the next one
navitor3 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
It's sweet, romantic, funny and oh so raunchy, lol.

"Such a feminist Nami-san you are so honorable!" Sanji commented." Lol, Sanji can be such a nerd sometimes.

Wow, Nami hit Luffy's head against the wall and kicked Usopp in the ribs! That was hilarious! Girl power! Yay! Lol

There's so much more I liked about this, but I'll just say I'm very glad you're updating this story. :)
Raikiri80 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
This one was a bit more emotional than the others, I like it
fmdevil chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter as always.

Besides the great lemons you always write; I really enjoyed this chapter because you started to get into some of the real emotions they are feeling for one another.

As always; keep up the great work!
Mankeni chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. The part about Sanji and Franky finding out about Zoro fucking someone in the stall, that, well... that was a MASTERPIECE!
megazawa chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Whoa chapter seven is really dirty :ifyouknowwhatimean:
fmdevil chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Another sexy chapter. Loved the idea of them being only seconds away from getting caught.

As always; keep up the great work ;]
Trunksmybaby chapter 7 . 10/2/2012