Reviews for You Only Get One First Time
wheelchairby284 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
I loved this, you did a pretty good job. However, I would suggest getting a beta. Simple spelling errors, grammar errors, and awkward sentence construction can really get in the way of good writing.
CarolineSC chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Loved this story too, great job!
faberrygleektalana chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I absolutely adored it. It was so real. I really felt sorry for Quinn when her mom slapped her and kicked her out again. But its so nice of Rachel's Dads to let her stay with them. You can almost feel the love they have for one another when you read. Thanks for another great story!
She's Hearing Voices chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
I hate you. You're the reason my social life is non existent right now. You and these amazing fics! Haha so, really, I don't actually hate you. But I also kind of do. You and your amazing ability to draw a reader in and hook them into an amazing adventure. I love it all. Keep on writing amazing stories!
Xaphyre chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
OMG I LOVED IT! THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING REALLY! SPENT ALL NIGHT READING xD hahaha
caseyrn12 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
wow i just read this in one shot and holy cow..WOWit was incredible..watchin them grow..but the one thing that really hit home was what rach told quinn after her mom hit her and threw her out "dont let anyone tear u down even if its ure mom" was very compassionate and insightful...are u plannin maybe a squeal(sp?)..anyhoo amazing so much for writtin it
So good chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Love it! Keeps getting better!
So good chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
I can't stop smiling as I read this story! So cute!
JessaBlessa chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
Awww. So cute! I love it.
Faberry4everNalways chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
I randomly found this story on Saturday night and became hooked immediately. I didnt sleep a wink that night. I can say I have read (and loved) all of your stories and had to sign up on this site. Your stories are incredible and I cant wait to read more! :)
sleepless-gleek chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Loved it. I liked that Rachel was all "this is how its supposed to be." :)
bebraver chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
I enjoyed this story. I just don't know how you do it, so many on the go at once!

I like your style, always a good read.
Ad3n chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Most are shameless romantics and won't admit to it. This was a great story. And I can't wait to read more!
mixtapesandcellmates chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Great story! There is nothing wrong with being a romantic. Its the story you want to tell.
snakeyninja chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
Aww.. the ending is so good.I agree, it feels so much better when you make love with the right person/the one you truly love. ahh.. I love this story so much!thanks for sharing this to us.