Reviews for Blood on the Road
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow.
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yeeees... Fuck blaine! Go jermiah!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
this is good
Sarah May chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Sequel. Need sequel like I need air to live! Please!
4EyedMerlin chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
LOVEDD ITT...though not as angsty as I thought and prepared myself for the worse...-sigh and wipe brow- BUT IT WAS FANTASTIC! LOVE THE PLOT AND GLAD I GOT TO READ IT :)
Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow! How amazing are you? And your Beta! Wow! How long did she work on this? An hour? Gee she must really enjoy your writing.

(just kidding)

I reread it...and I still love it. Let's work on that 'someday' part, yeah?

M
Leramei chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
wow... I'm a hardcore Kainer, but i could ship this...
Lenora chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Ooh, I love Kurt and Jeremiah stories. And this one was especially nice because it kind of let the obvious attraction between the two build up. I knew something was up when Jeremiah described Kurt with features that he couldn't have seen on the road, especially the color of his eyes since Kurt was unconscious at the time.

I hope you continue this with a sequel.

-Lenora
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I love it! I sure do hope we get to see that 'Someday' soon! :-D Great, imaginative, and creative one-shot. I love it!
anon chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
great story! I love oneshots, but a followup would be wonderful )
Bunnyakafay chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Pretty awesome. Was hoping you would write

More on this story.
Bunnyakafay chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Pretty awesome. Was hoping you would write

More on this story.
NikiGrace chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Fabulous. You don't see many jurt stories. They're both cute and the backstory of their first meeting makes it fun. I love that jer only remembered that Kurt insulted his hair.
SugaKane01 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
*blinks*

you just...you just made me ship Kurt/Jeremiah.

Clearly you have magical powers :D

This was really good story. It works as a one shot but it would be interesting to find out what happens if Kurt does call "someday".
Animiga chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awesome! A unique idea and I really like the way it was executed. Although I would love to know what happens "someday," this makes a fantastic stand alone.