Reviews for Scarred
Jennifer Corbett chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is very good. I hung on to every moment.
DracosGryffindorPrincesss chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This story is absolutely lovely, quite what I imagine would happen. It's makes me so bloody angry every time I think about that scar, but I adore they way Draco described them
lucyjoan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I like it. A lot :)

One thing that seriously pisses me off is the mudblood scar, but that's only because I have absolutely no memory of it happening. Since I consider myself I huge Potterhead, it freaks me out that I don't recognize something canon. Would you please let me know when it happened?
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Lovely! :) You seem to have a rare gift for bringing emotions directly to the readers, making them feel what the characters feel. This is a sign of a good writer; you've done a good job with this little story. Nice work. :)
pianoplayer23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very moving and beautifully written. :)
ostensibly chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Draco/Hermione is something that I very much ship but rarely see done well, but this was just *perfect.* Stunning. You convey so much in such a quiet, short scene, and the parallels! — the noisy visuals and memories of the war juxtaposed with the eerie clam of the present, and the two scars that mean such different things. This might be one of my favorite things you've written. Gorgeous, gorgeous writing, especially that last line - "the emptiness gone from the silence." Gah, you know just how to play with my heart. Simply lovely :)