Reviews for The Sirens Call
YaoiGirl09 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awesome my name is Miranda too :D
Raeraejj chapter 30 . 12/18/2012
I loved both stories. But I think you could easily pick one couple and do a sequel. I would pick Shinji and Kenji, because I love yaoi stories. I also think you could of did a better epilogue.
PearlesantlRose chapter 30 . 9/28/2012
I did not review on Moonlight Siren, because I wanted to leave it here. I loved both of these stories! They were wonderful and well written. I passed by both a few times but finally got around to reading them. I am so glad that I did! Great pair of stories the complemented each other very well! Thanks for some wonderful writing!
Roxi Angel Black chapter 30 . 7/14/2012
;-; Soooo sweet and happy! I loved it! I might just start a 3rd... (Grins evilly) Muahahaha! . If I do, will you beta? I could definately use another evil mind's help... Oh, please! (Puppy eyes)
Roxi Angel Black chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
I tried logging in for this, but my kindle isn't letting... I was wondering if you left out the first R in Krory on purpose? I'm not critisizing... I love this story so far. Can't wait to read more! So I'll be getting back to it now...(takes a minute to oogle Kanda) Gah, I envy you, Allen! .
PokerPair chapter 30 . 6/8/2012
well that was a fun journey! good job for surviving that tough journey scrlet . Congratulation _ thank you for making this prologue I love it
PokerPair chapter 29 . 6/8/2012
awww Allen's giving birth again nice song Love it.
tsumura himi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Rampu doesnt mean light... it means lamp xD
PokerPair chapter 28 . 6/4/2012
waaah ;_; its about to end and I thank you for writing amazing stories scrlet and you really planned out how the youngs will turned out. please update soon _
PokerPair chapter 27 . 5/24/2012
yay the sirens won, yeah like that was unexpected but nice Victory, please update soon and about the rebuilding relationships with the humans what's your plan?
PokerPair chapter 26 . 5/24/2012
wow rushed ' well I can't blame you you want to start a new story so yeah, well atleast the final battle is here
PokerPair chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
thank you for considering on writing an epilogue and wow didn't know you will do that to Suman T.T but I can't wait for the main climax of this story update soon scrlet
pokerpair chapter 24 . 5/7/2012
hey its me! can't sign in to my user.

but nice chapter Tyki appeared. poor Allen i wish he won't be distracted by his memories and please when your planing to kill someone even if it pains me kill Tyki instead okay? .

and nice choice of weapons for the youngs. are you really planing on finishing this up with 6 chapters left? before you do please make an epilogue of Allen and Kanda's youngs happy living with their children and wife of course if you can .

please update soon.
PokerPair chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
wow that was hot and thanks for answering my question .

now the only important thing to do is train the youngs' powers right? well please update soon, nice chappy as usual by the way Love it .
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 22 . 4/20/2012
I am intrigued to see what happens next! :)