Reviews for With Time
starlite22 chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow emotional, different, thoughtful, short but sweet.
Really good shame it's had so few reviews, if luke me you read reviews before choosing a story please read this one, you won't regret it.
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
this gave me chills. its so good.
Avalon Kore chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I like this fic! :) Something about how you start many paragraphs with the sentence "At *insert age*" gives it a nice connection. The brief telling of what happened each year creates a feeling of looking back on a life filled with adventures. So many things happen in so little time.

The hormones, the feeling of wanting to be beautiful... it made me smile because it's so nostalgic. (Not to mention I still have my moments. :P)

The post war feelings are very touching. I like how you mentioned that Hermione is still restless. And touring the world... I had a taste of this lost feeling when touring Europe. I wanted to not return for a while, but in the end I was still drawn to my home. I got really sad when reading the part about Hermione watching her parents from afar, yet I know that I've always wanted to read something so touching. I guess as a reader I'm quite masochistic at times. :P

I find the relationship between Draco and Hermione intriguing. (I'm a Dramione fan at times, but I wouldn't say I'm entirely hardcore about it, hence I guess I've wanted to see them as friends and comforting each other for a long time) I like it because you've done a great job describing this ambiguous relationship between them. (I know I would never be able to do it.)

I like the last bit when everyone's old and living in a peaceful world. The fact that Draco was able to be friends with the Golden Trio makes me think that no matter what kind of stupid things you do in you youth, everything might just turn out alright in the end.

I really appreciate how you defined Hermione in the last few sentences. It leaves a feeling I can't quite describe, almost as if I'm expecting to see another group of teens going on an adventure. Very well done indeed! :)
harrypotterfan007forever chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
omg, that was amazing, i'm freaking tearing up! SEQUEL?
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011