Reviews for The Many Loves of Rafe McCawley
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
homosexualsakura chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Great story! I keep hoping that Rafe and Danny will end up together. Please continue uploading!
Ice Icy Kettle Fals N Nameless chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
What...wha...WHAT HAPPENED!...It just stopped, where's the rest...PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED MORE! This story is awesome and most hilarious, I swear I haven't stopped smiling/laughing since I started to read it..._U...update please...

_
kasey rider chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
this is really good.
Pearlharbor chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
I LOVED this story it was so funny! please continue about other loves its soo good!
tinyfingers chapter 6 . 10/30/2004
hahaha! very funny!
RoyalTearDrop chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
Ah great story! Hmm Rafe seems to have quite a riskay sex life! Hehehe, I can see why! ::innocent face:: I can't wait to read more of this, it's hilarious! Please update again soon!
Jean Griffin chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
For fans of Danny, I want to make it perfectly clear that I never had any intention of writing a similar story for Danny. But you can, if you want to.
Lucid Lady chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
You weive the past and the presant so artisticly. I enjoy this story and look forward to future chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2002
i like it. cool idea. thought i cant see danny going to a whore house, rafe maybe, but not danny.. wouldnt surprise me if he didnt actually *do* anythin with lila but talked bout rafe instead.. or sumthin
blah18 chapter 4 . 10/22/2002
I really liked this! Rafe cracks me up. He probably wasn't susposed to, but he does. I can't wait to read more!
Nestrik chapter 3 . 8/9/2002
This was a good story except I wouldn't really imagine Danny and Rafe going to a whorehouse. But thats just my opinion, and it IS a good story. Keep it up! (This is NOT meant to be or to be taken as a flame)
RogueAngel chapter 3 . 5/20/2002
Okay, I guess I can live without having danny's past loves explored a little. ;) This is really good. I'm enjoying it a lot.
Hica Lynn chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
Oh my gosh, this whole story is GREAT! It's so amazingly creative, and it just makes me laugh so hard that Danny was behind all of this. Write more soon? Please?
christherealmeforever chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
great job! i'm really enjoying this :)