Reviews for Brotherhood: The Recruits
stkichi chapter 26 . 1/8
I love that you are writing again. Your story is too well written for you not to finish. The way you write and craft these characters is absolutely incredible. The plot is so well done which speaks highly to how well researched every chapter is and I love how much actual Italian you use. It is just like playing the game again. I hope to see another chapter soon as you have a very loyal reader here.
Firefly070995 chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Still good :)
I've forgotten how many people Ezio brought into the brotherhood, but it seems so many :\ I'm a bit worried that I'll start to forget the names of your characters if there are many more.
Other than that still good, though I admit the girl in this chapter really annoyed me, I can't stand spoiled brats, though I guess she redeemed herself in the end
Firefly070995 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Already very impressed by this story, especially for one that has so few reviews. So far your characters are quite interesting and I can't wait to see how they interact with each other and Ezio.
I'm going to try and review as often as possible, because I honestly believe this story deserves more recognition that it has received.
The only thing I can recommend to improve would be to read through it carefully before you post it, as sometimes you miss words or the sentences don't quite make sense. Getting a beta would also help in this regard.
Aus chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
Wow. Um. Brutal. Well written. Very sad. Graphic without going over the top. I do hope the misery ends soon for her. How does someone recover from that sufficiently in order to function?
Waiting chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Still checking regularly for that elusive update...
S.P chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Still checking... Still hoping...
Aus chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Please update again soon!
Someone chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This has got to be one of the most underservingly under-reviewed fics of all time. Please dont let that hold you back. Its awesome
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I've been checking everyday since I found this story
S.P chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
What a fantastic writer you are! I was so desperate to find a half decent Ezio fic I decided to branch out and read one centred on his recruits. And i'm so glad I did! Finally charcters with depth and complexity. You've varied them and their stories wonderfully- someone for anyone to relate to. I confess i started reading only caring about finding the parts with Ezio but by the end of the first chapter i was captivated. I can't figure put which i like best. I like the way you've set tge story out and started with the recruits stories rather than revisiting it once they've become a recruit. And i thinkits very clever the way you've woven the events of AC2 and ACB into significant events of the recruits lives. You've managed to somehow find the perfect balance. I really hope you are able to update soon and your muses cooperate. I'll be checking every day.
outlaw chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
genuis, intellegent reading material!
outlaw chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
and...onto the next, this is some good stuff!
outlaw chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
dude more!
outlaw chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
awesomness! lets keep on reading!
outlaw chapter 1 . 11/19/2012