Reviews for Badass in the Blood
savrix chapter 13 . 2/14
it's a great erotic story!
savri'x chapter 12 . 1/29
when she develop a split personality, she gets back at him for the way he treated her with vengeful rage!
sara'x chapter 10 . 1/29
please! all the readers are anxious and waiting!
sara'x chapter 10 . 1/29
I thought a scene about she lose and develop a split personality as she goes by the name ara'x, and in another scene with her pup taken to his ship with without knowing its his pup, syra tried to pull her to her senses but she laugh hysterically and she passed out. while syra just stood their staring down at her, he tried to wake her up but failed and he grieved and called out her name while he cradled her in his embrace.
myulander chapter 1 . 1/26
nice job
savrix chapter 13 . 1/4
please write more! I want to know in the other chapters that amber will take care of the girl and think of a way to escape and she secretly has his male human/yautja pup then he will set his self straight!
PotterxBreifsxUchihaxKiryuu chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Amazing chapter, please keep up the great work can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Please keep writing, I love your pred fanfic :)
please, please, please, please , cherry on a top!
pred chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Please! Keep writing, you are awesome!
I love this fanfic story, and it getting really inserting so please,please,please, cherry on a top keep writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Hope I'll continue this story one of the best
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Hope you get a chance to write more. Its getting interesting! Will he fall in love with Amber? Will Amber escape? Will he discover his feelings for her? Or will he injured Amber too far? Will Amber kill herself?
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Please tell me your not in hiatus. Entertain me more. This is torture! Please update soon
guppyloveshoes chapter 13 . 6/16/2014
One of the best pred stories I've read in awhile. I go back and read it from time to time. I am enthralled and cannot wait to see what happens. I wonder if the two of them are going to have a better relationship. He wasn't as mean in the beginning, and maybe it's because now he has control over her body he thinks he can control her? I'd like to see them work it out and have a romantic relationship, but I guess we'll wait and see. Keep it up!
mushy mushy chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
update please? I can't wait the development of their "strange yet interesting" relationship. Let's see how many evil things Syra has on his list. I got scared when he picked the little girl. It is bad enough what Amber is suffering.

He's some kind of bipolar bastard. But still his dark presence is very interesting. I'm admired how he didn't question himself that Amber is quite strong. I mean mostly of humans would break easily, yet she endured so much. She's very resistant. All the pain and brutal treatment, she's still breathing.

I wonder what happened, if another Yatuja challenge him for her..oh wait she would be punished because of that XD

Or perhaps that Yatuja would show some "kindness" (i'm emphasizing with double quotation marks), idk and she could show some kind if interest and he'd be madl...that would kill her right away..0_0 yup ignore these last phrases.

Anyway update soon, i discovered your story and i love to read it.

Love you