Reviews for Badass in the Blood
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2015
This was definitely a unique story.
SamDeanLove chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
More..more please! )
Leona chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
email me fanart
Please update another chapter 3 x
Immortaldancer01 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Ah man it just ended. Just like that, I love this story absolute best I've read so far. But it hasn't been updated in two years. Very sd
Raved Thrad chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
The sweet D/s play in your Christmas special is a very long way from where this story is right now. I'm hoping you'll return to this someday; I like how they interacted there and I really want to see how they get there from here.
redmidnight18 chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
omg, please please pleaseeee come back to this story!
HubrisBrutus chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
Please update!
Cityhunterluv chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Please update,, it would be a shame to just leave a great story like this unfinished
savrix chapter 13 . 2/14/2015
it's a great erotic story!
savri'x chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
when she develop a split personality, she gets back at him for the way he treated her with vengeful rage!
sara'x chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
please! all the readers are anxious and waiting!
sara'x chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
I thought a scene about she lose and develop a split personality as she goes by the name ara'x, and in another scene with her pup taken to his ship with without knowing its his pup, syra tried to pull her to her senses but she laugh hysterically and she passed out. while syra just stood their staring down at her, he tried to wake her up but failed and he grieved and called out her name while he cradled her in his embrace.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
nice job
savrix chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
please write more! I want to know in the other chapters that amber will take care of the girl and think of a way to escape and she secretly has his male human/yautja pup then he will set his self straight!
PotterxBreifsxUchihaxKiryuu chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Amazing chapter, please keep up the great work can't wait for the next chapter.