Reviews for Foundling
Terry Gibbs chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Reporters and junior agents should learn rule number #1: You do not piss off Gibbs or mess with people he cares about! Great Chapter. Loved the end when Gibbs told Sara about her living with him forever and she said she already knew that, sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter.
hslacer chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
Rule 53. Priceless . I needed a laugh today. The whole chapter was perfect. Glad Sarah is starting to walk. Where is Leon in this? I don't like him but he is the director after all. Loved the chapter.
Sokerchick chapter 34 . 4/28/2012
This is an absolutely fabulously real story. I love the way you've drawn out the characters and made everything so believable. Great work. I can't wait to hear more
wandsnroses chapter 30 . 4/27/2012
wow. this is fantastic. I have been reading Treading Water and loved it a lot so I decided I would start reading this story too...and i couldnt stop. I read every chapter today and you are so good at writing. I cant wait for an update for both stories...they are fantastic
intimidating chapter 34 . 4/26/2012
aw, poor sara. I hope this nightmare is almost over for her. Gibbs is such a pappa bear, I love it! And those news reporters need to take a very long hike!
SashaElizabeth chapter 34 . 4/25/2012
I love your writing.
slstmaraudersjple chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
I just spent the last 2 days reading this entire fic... and you're an amazing author! I love (well, hated at first) seeing Sara as a new character and as Gibbs' daughter and how you put together a family dynamic with the team. You played your OC beautifully, and although it's painful at first because of what little (baby!) Sara has gone through, seeing her grow and come out of it stronger just puts a smile to my face. So thanks for writing this! I can't wait for new chapters! (Yes, I know you updated this chapter today! When I saw, I got pretty excited ahaha!) :)
Kikilia14 chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Okay- I'm totally confused about the ZNN truck. Other than that, I enjoyed this chapter, especially Ziva seeking comfort from Gibbs.
moshe chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
well done. Glad you got a break and of course it goes without saying, glad you're back.
Terry Gibbs chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Gibbs, stress and reporters. Bad combo, but great chapter.
DS2010 chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Loved how brave Sara was a the lawyers office.

Gibbs was in full papa bear mode.
Tiva lovah chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Oh my god this was such an emotional chapter! My poor Sara! She's such a trooper and the sweetest baby girl ever. I do have one question- beachside she is developmentally delayed and is like a 3 and a half year old, will she be that way forever or progress from there as she gets older? Also those news trucks better get away from my Ziva and Sarie! Update soon!
smush68 chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Awesome chapter - dark but handled very well. How did the news people find out (and *what* did they find out?)? Who's Gibbs going to maim, fire, or kill? Can't wait!
hslacer chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Stressful chapter to say the least. Loved the commanding officer part because Sarah is that. Gibbs hates reporters. Hope he punches one out. They need to leave our little family alone.
ChEmMiE chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Yaaaaay! I was going crazy waiting for an update! :D (and no, I'm not lecturing you n updating faster... it's more of a compliment! :) haha)

Love the scene between Tony, Ziva and Gibbs! Especially the part about the different meaning that Tony and Ziva sharing a bed can have (okay, that sounds confusing... I think you know what I mean, though!)

And yes, it makes sense that Sara would want Ziva at night... Not just because Ziva 'understands' her, but also because that even though she loves and trusts Gibbs, he IS male :/

OMG! I hadn't even considered that Sara felt guilty for what happened to Ziva!

Aww.. Sara did VERY well! Loved that scene! (not because I like what happened to her, obviously, but because it was such an... emotional? scene?)

Uh oh... ZNN (and other news agencies?) Have learned about their 'situation'? NOT GOOD! (as in not good for THEM! They're about to face Gibbs' wrath! haha)

Really really really really cant wait for more! :D
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »