Reviews for Foundling
Kikilia14 chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
OH that last line about Tony eating the burnt burritos is great! Sarah is one smart cookie.
thecookiemomma chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
Wow. More layers and layers upon layers. Still loving this one.
Tiva lovah chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
Ooo I love when Gibbs goes all papa bear on people! Such a good chapter- update soon!
DS2010 chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
loved gibbs ripping into those two agents!

Boy did he give them good.
smush68 chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
Cute last line! Good chapter! Poor Tony in the beginning. Update soon so we can find out what Ms. Susan has to say!
Zivancis chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
Nice update. Gibbs and Sara's bond is very strong and it will be nice when Gibbs has full custody. It would be nice to have some more Tony/Ziva relationship as I keep forgetting that they are together. Ziva would normally be getting very frustrated about her arm by now so it shows how much it must hurt, and she's still got a long way to go with her recovery. Loving the team feel to this fic. Great story :)
Terry Gibbs chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Reporters and junior agents should learn rule number #1: You do not piss off Gibbs or mess with people he cares about! Great Chapter. Loved the end when Gibbs told Sara about her living with him forever and she said she already knew that, sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter.
hslacer chapter 35 . 5/2/2012
Rule 53. Priceless . I needed a laugh today. The whole chapter was perfect. Glad Sarah is starting to walk. Where is Leon in this? I don't like him but he is the director after all. Loved the chapter.
Sokerchick chapter 34 . 4/28/2012
This is an absolutely fabulously real story. I love the way you've drawn out the characters and made everything so believable. Great work. I can't wait to hear more
wandsnroses chapter 30 . 4/27/2012
wow. this is fantastic. I have been reading Treading Water and loved it a lot so I decided I would start reading this story too...and i couldnt stop. I read every chapter today and you are so good at writing. I cant wait for an update for both stories...they are fantastic
intimidating chapter 34 . 4/26/2012
aw, poor sara. I hope this nightmare is almost over for her. Gibbs is such a pappa bear, I love it! And those news reporters need to take a very long hike!
CountessCora chapter 34 . 4/25/2012
I love your writing.
slstmaraudersjple chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
I just spent the last 2 days reading this entire fic... and you're an amazing author! I love (well, hated at first) seeing Sara as a new character and as Gibbs' daughter and how you put together a family dynamic with the team. You played your OC beautifully, and although it's painful at first because of what little (baby!) Sara has gone through, seeing her grow and come out of it stronger just puts a smile to my face. So thanks for writing this! I can't wait for new chapters! (Yes, I know you updated this chapter today! When I saw, I got pretty excited ahaha!) :)
Kikilia14 chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Okay- I'm totally confused about the ZNN truck. Other than that, I enjoyed this chapter, especially Ziva seeking comfort from Gibbs.
moshe chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
well done. Glad you got a break and of course it goes without saying, glad you're back.
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »