Reviews for Foundling
smush68 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Love this chapter! Good job!
lilawonder chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Wow...Just wow. I love Gibbs showing emotion. I have to admit I was tearing up myself.
elvesdragon chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
i cried for the last 2 chapters... the thought of gibbs as a father is nice, somehow... please keep posting! :)
lilawonder chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
OMG! That was quite triggering... But I am so glad Gibbs found her. Please update soon I have to know how Sara is.
DS2010 chapter 8 . 11/25/2011
Poor little sara. I am glad gibbs told the dcpd lady off. also happy he wants her
Megan Liberty chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
I am so impressed by this story. It's totally different from anything I've read, and it's very well written. You either did some damn good research or you've been around what you're writing about. I work at a trauma center and I had family who had foster kids, and their stories are heartbreaking. I can't wait until the next chapter. All of this is such great quality. Excellent work.
cheether chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
I hope that she gets the right counselor to talk with. Now that she is out of there ans away from them people she will get good food and that will go a long ways in helping her recover faster. Good thing she will be going with Gibbs and the team will help her heal too. I am glad that they found her, too bad it couldn't have been sooner. Good story.
their baby sister chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
This was a tough chapter to get through, but you haven't lost me. This is a great story...I'll hang with ya! I'm sure it was a tough one to write too. Keep up the great work!
gunandgoth chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
OMG, that poor baby! I just wanted to cry, and I wanted to beat the crap out of the two of them. God help them when Gibbs gts a hold of them. Please upate soon I am so addicted!
smush68 chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Love it love it love it! Don't love that this happened to poor Sara, but YAY Gibbs! Update soon please!
gunandgoth chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
What another powerful chapter. I hope in the end Gibbs will adopt her. Please update soon.
cheether chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I certainly hope that someone can protect Sara until Gibbs can adopt her. I wonder who scared her into thinking that she would go to jail because it seems someone scared her into not talking.
smush68 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Loving it! Update soon so we can find out what happens!
Megan Liberty chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I am hooked on this. Please update soon.
gunandgoth chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Another wonderful chapter! Poor little Sara I hope everything will work out for her. I am antisipating more chapters.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »