Reviews for A New Routine
quin3218 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Cute and funny
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh Kurt... not much of a baby penguin ;)
CE Winters chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awwwww, that was just the cutest! And I know it's way strange saying that a story about masturbation is cute but...it totally was, ahaha.

And it fits with the way Blaine talked about it in 3x05 too, as if they'd already talked about it before. Teeeeheee, well that'll be my pervert headcanon, lol.

Anyways, applause applause! I looooved the ending too! :3
Augustus Darth chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I was captivated. It was beautiful, funny, and sexy. Well done.
carri chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
omg i love these mutual masturbation stories best ever!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
*applause* wonderful!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Squee!

I love this and I loved the episode and SQUEEEEEE!
foranotherworld chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
YESSSSSSSSSS JESUS GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS.

It's so sweet, and hot and just RIGHT.

Thank you for writing this!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Perfection
magicae chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh god. This is perfection. Gosh.
Dauphin Noire chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That's cute. I like it! And I know... I should go watch the episode...
poisonivy231 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
You just kill me, you know that? Ugh, why didn't I stay awake? Then I at least would have known this was coming. But no. Just give me shock reaction fic. Go ahead. GUH.

Ok, ok, so. Oh, Blainers. So...words hard when ill and post this and post that episode, ok? I love what he thought about. I love that he just told Kurt about it and that Kurt sort of went along with it. But he broke off at such a Kurtish point. I basically think you're perfect, mmk? And I flailed at you before but today is a day of ~feelings and this fic just heightened them so THAT EPISODE CAN I JUST?

Long story short: you're wonderful; this is wonderful. And poor, frustated Blaine.
D chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm ashamed to say this but I got aroused at some point in the story. Fabulous take on the little preview/episode we were given ohoho~
seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That was... odd. But in a good way :P As confusing as that may sound, I liked it :P Great job :)
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011