Reviews for Young Justice: Red X
Hey, I just want to say your story is sensational! I love every moment I get of it! I know this fic is probably dropped, but I just want to give you some praise. Good luck with any future projects!
mernaruki chapter 17 . 1/5
I can't believe you were getting complains about this amazing fic! This is a masterpiece! And I'd be really happy if you ever decided to return back to it and continue it~
If not I just hope to let you know this was amazing! People over at ao3 are loving it too!
Happy new year! and is it 10 years now since this amazing fic came to be? haha Just letting you know it's still relevant~
Thanks for writing it! Wish you health and happiness~
guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2022
Please continue with this! and I ship Miss Martian with Red X.
unordinaries chapter 17 . 9/17/2022
I'm not usually the type to leave comments on fics- hell, I'm not even sure you check reviews on your stuff anymore. I suppose I'm leaving this here (on and AO3) in hopes that you do, so I'll get to the point: Young Justice Red X is by far the most memorable fanfiction I've ever read. I don't even keep up with the show anymore (the last new season I watched was the second) but even after several years I continue to check up on this fic every once in a while. Not because I expect an update (though I suppose a small part of me still hopes that just maybe, someday, we might get one), but because I honestly enjoy rereading it. I understand that we may never get a chapter 18. It's been nearly a decade since last new entry and a good while since the last minor edits. That has not stopped me from appreciating this story as the gem that it is.

From my understanding, there's a variety of reasons why it sits unfinished. It would be unfair of me to sit here and demand an update when I'm a writer myself. People tend to forget that we're also human. It takes a LOT of effort to completely rewrite a story from its pilot, even if the "biggest change" is adding a character or two. Especially in a case like this, where you've got three entire other seasons of lore and events to sift through to find out what you're keeping and what you're cutting from canon. All that on top of fixing and editing what you've already put out there. It's a daunting task and I won't pretend that it isn't.

Honestly, I'm just glad you've kept this up despite your apparent dissatisfaction with it. If you're reading this, author, I wish you the best with whatever you choose to do. If despite all odds, you do someday come back to this fic, I'm sure whatever you do with it going forward will be great. If not, then... I can't really fault you for it. Writer's block happens, as does real life. I'm a stranger on the internet, I don't exactly have the right to pass judgement on something like an incomplete story. Besides, I've got several of them myself.

P.S. Though it may remain unwritten, I'm not sure I'll ever stop thinking about what "Failsafe" might have looked like in this AU. Regardless, thank you for the story. Is it perfect? No, of course not. But I love it all the same, and I hope you do too.
quadehays4 chapter 17 . 9/15/2022
Another great chapter can't wait for next.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2022
I want another chapter :(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2022
Couldn't give homie a more creative fit for his civilian clothes? A simple tall, long sleeved, black turtleneck, a pair of slim fitted jeans, and a pair of Timbs' would've been fine. Add a jacket if ya feelin' frisky. But this outfit, even in that Tokyo movie, is straight doodoo buns.
juhiko02 chapter 13 . 6/10/2022
So far red x have been kinnap twice is that what the story is about showing how weak he is
juhiko02 chapter 3 . 6/9/2022
Well everytime they save a villain they are responsible for the innocent they kill. Pathetic
triscythe59 chapter 14 . 12/26/2021
Any plans to continue this since Young Justice is back now?
Scarease chapter 17 . 12/22/2021
More Hybrid between Slide and batman would be his Worst Nightmare.
Scarease chapter 10 . 12/21/2021
Red enter through Non-magical ways make sense that Zatana would not detect him .Well Raven being one of magical most power being consider stopped time and such she just need the training .

I have Ocs if your interest that alternate universe Character related to some of Super heroes and villains .and few of own making .

One of them is a Arch type or Primodial of magic Kindred to Morgans ,Crow and Raven of would take delight helping Raven give father middle finger .As Being of Magic ,Trickery ,Death ,Rebirth Wisdom and so fill role of Teacher for Raven in Magical Arts.
Scarease chapter 9 . 12/21/2021
Ravens Exists in the Joung Justice she Did become Member league pretty sure saw in projections of lease gathering .during some league break in think 3rd season?can remember.
Scarease chapter 7 . 12/21/2021
that would more desturbing then should be .As Red X I would walk right out choose new base of operations to many scared memories here.
Scarease chapter 5 . 12/21/2021
Well Robin seem that Favorite Mercenary/Assassin Has been interested in you again .
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »