Reviews for Young Justice: Red X
Y2K999 chapter 2 . 10/6/2023
Honestly I thought red x would have been more mature. But for a guy that saw his friend kill themself and sacrifice himself and was ready to die he felt like a kid that is angery at his parents. Let’s not forget that he is stupid too like why gotham? He know that’s batman territory. He should have started somewhere else like New York or other city. The only reason i think that he is in gotham is because there a lot of villains there that the author could use against him.
Mando-Vet chapter 17 . 10/6/2023
This was an outstanding story! It's too bad it's been abandoned...
Mando-Vet chapter 1 . 10/6/2023
Helluva opening chapter!
Asurayun chapter 4 . 9/21/2023
Si solo pudieras dejar de hacerlos parecer reinas del drama sería lo mejor.
Flaming-Vulpix chapter 17 . 7/31/2023
I will never stop re reading this xD
anna12aot chapter 1 . 7/11/2023
about to reread this again. it's been a minute since I've read it.
xx chapter 17 . 5/21/2023
please do continue this, this by far was the most detailed and great way of showing how much the teen titans robin has grown and is stronger. by being red x and in a alternate dimension is most exciting and fun to read .If possible could you show how the teen titans are struggling without robin and finding out he could be in another dimension in a way? If not possible that ok.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2023
Hey, I just want to say your story is sensational! I love every moment I get of it! I know this fic is probably dropped, but I just want to give you some praise. Good luck with any future projects!
mernaruki chapter 17 . 1/5/2023
I can't believe you were getting complains about this amazing fic! This is a masterpiece! And I'd be really happy if you ever decided to return back to it and continue it~
If not I just hope to let you know this was amazing! People over at ao3 are loving it too!
Happy new year! and is it 10 years now since this amazing fic came to be? haha Just letting you know it's still relevant~
Thanks for writing it! Wish you health and happiness~
guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2022
Please continue with this! and I ship Miss Martian with Red X.
unordinaries chapter 17 . 9/17/2022
I'm not usually the type to leave comments on fics- hell, I'm not even sure you check reviews on your stuff anymore. I suppose I'm leaving this here (on and AO3) in hopes that you do, so I'll get to the point: Young Justice Red X is by far the most memorable fanfiction I've ever read. I don't even keep up with the show anymore (the last new season I watched was the second) but even after several years I continue to check up on this fic every once in a while. Not because I expect an update (though I suppose a small part of me still hopes that just maybe, someday, we might get one), but because I honestly enjoy rereading it. I understand that we may never get a chapter 18. It's been nearly a decade since last new entry and a good while since the last minor edits. That has not stopped me from appreciating this story as the gem that it is.

From my understanding, there's a variety of reasons why it sits unfinished. It would be unfair of me to sit here and demand an update when I'm a writer myself. People tend to forget that we're also human. It takes a LOT of effort to completely rewrite a story from its pilot, even if the "biggest change" is adding a character or two. Especially in a case like this, where you've got three entire other seasons of lore and events to sift through to find out what you're keeping and what you're cutting from canon. All that on top of fixing and editing what you've already put out there. It's a daunting task and I won't pretend that it isn't.

Honestly, I'm just glad you've kept this up despite your apparent dissatisfaction with it. If you're reading this, author, I wish you the best with whatever you choose to do. If despite all odds, you do someday come back to this fic, I'm sure whatever you do with it going forward will be great. If not, then... I can't really fault you for it. Writer's block happens, as does real life. I'm a stranger on the internet, I don't exactly have the right to pass judgement on something like an incomplete story. Besides, I've got several of them myself.

P.S. Though it may remain unwritten, I'm not sure I'll ever stop thinking about what "Failsafe" might have looked like in this AU. Regardless, thank you for the story. Is it perfect? No, of course not. But I love it all the same, and I hope you do too.
BlastShooter87 chapter 17 . 9/15/2022
Another great chapter can't wait for next.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2022
I want another chapter :(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2022
Couldn't give homie a more creative fit for his civilian clothes? A simple tall, long sleeved, black turtleneck, a pair of slim fitted jeans, and a pair of Timbs' would've been fine. Add a jacket if ya feelin' frisky. But this outfit, even in that Tokyo movie, is straight doodoo buns.
juhiko02 chapter 13 . 6/10/2022
So far red x have been kinnap twice is that what the story is about showing how weak he is
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »