Reviews for Young Justice: Red X
OMAMSM chapter 17 . 2/27
This is such a great story i hope you really do continue this one day soon.I haven't seen many fics with red x and this just tops all of them. :)
Nameless chapter 17 . 2/27
Sooo... is this on an extended hiatus, or is it dead? I would love to see more, like how Raven and Red X's relationship progresses, how Batman reacts to the reason Red X is so bristly around him, etc.
patattack chapter 8 . 2/16
X's integration was alright, giving him the spotlight, albeit not excessively. Will read more.
patattack chapter 7 . 2/16
Not bad.
patattack chapter 6 . 2/16
Cool fighting, but it seemed like Red X wasn't as affected by his broken arm as he should've been.
patattack chapter 5 . 2/16
wicked stuff mate! Ravager should totally have been in Young Justice, and she just seems to fit too well as a Red X love interest to have anyone else, but I'll just keep reading and find out.

Also, I saw your post chapter note about making Red X too good, and emphasizing his physical state (good job, by the way). It made me think of my teen titans' OC, who has some big time powers, which makes it a little hard to not have him be too powerful sometimes.
*On that note, I also make it so that my OC gets beaten up on occasion (sometimes pretty bad), except I've had him get knocked out, and at one point he even gets stabbed with a sword and thrown into a river). I'm so evil, aren't I?*
jon.rich.31 chapter 17 . 2/15
I just found this story, and read it straight through. It's the first Teen Titans fic I've ever read, and almost the first YJ one, as well-I'm struck by how long it's been since your last update. You mentioned you wouldn't put it on hiatus, and I'm really, really hoping you come back to it, because it's an absolutely awesome story, and you've really made Robin/Raven a thing for me. I can't imagine why I never thought about them together before, but now I really, really want to see it.
Monkey Typewriter chapter 16 . 1/25
Dude you... You'd better still be making this Fic. Seriously. It's real good, and aside from a few grammatical and spelling errors, I can't find a good reason to complain, except for the fact that I'm almost all caught up.
Good Luck, and Happy FanFic-ing!
Monkey Typewriter
redx1221 chapter 5 . 1/25
Yet you abonded this story and one of the best ones ever please a next chapter
Monkey Typewriter chapter 5 . 1/25
This story is definitely of interest, and I'm probably way late to the party, but I vote for (love interest) Talia or Raven. Also, I feel like having Slade or Raven simply gaining the memories of their counterparts is rather ridiculous. Now, if you had some shenanigans with Trigon, an inter dimensional demonic conqueror, maybe it's believable, but I think it would be best if they were to learn of X's past in another dimension, and Raven either gets X to tell her about it, or Slade hires a telepath to go rooting around in his head, to learn a bit of the history they had.
On the story itself, I like it, and I'll most likely follow it, but there are quite a few typos. If you have Microsoft Word, I suggest typing your chapters up in that first, and then either loading it from there or copying and pasting. Word's usually pretty good at catching that stuff.
I wish you the best of luck, Good Sir!
Monkey Typewriter
A Girl of Many Fandoms 88 chapter 17 . 1/20
Oh my gosh I am loving your story. such great ideas and angst.
If you could spare the time, I would love to see this updated
Nightwing237 chapter 17 . 1/18
Update soooooon
Tami North chapter 1 . 1/8
PLEASE UPDATE
RandomDude chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
And; will this next chapter need to be read in Elysium? Or will you never actually post it?
Please, we're all waiting, just get it out.
Every few months, I end up coming back and reading this, waiting, no... hoping that the number of chapters will be 18.
And it never is.
I know, that there's probably some great reason for it. There's probably some kind of tragedy, and that it's not my place to say this kind of stuff (And definitely not over the internet). Even if the only tragedy was that you stopped writing.
But I feel it necessary to let you know that I desire to read the next chapter that you put out. Is it that you simply forgot the password to your account, started a new one and haven't gotten the same amount of favourites? Are you worried about the flames that you might get about your next chapter? Do you not like it and keep rewriting it?
It may sound silly to anyone reading this... But it is a genuine concern of mine that you have simply died. I'm unsure of how to express any worries about this. As there's this wonderful fact that:
If you are dead; only people who read through the comments will actually know of my concerns.
And that, as I have no account, there is no way to correct me other than to post another chapter.
Withengar-Void Walker chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I thought the reason not considering suicide would have been obvious...It's a bloody kids show. Seriously i was like 8 when teen titans started playing. Watched every episode too.
1,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »