Reviews for Young Justice: Red X
FRIENDLY OBSESSIVE READER chapter 17 . 8/6
Glad you're back! This is one of my favorite stories and I reread it many times throughout the years. I'm glad this story wasn't abandoned like I thought it was. Keep up the great work!
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 8/2
Good job dick
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 8/2
Good job on the start. Good luck in the new world robin
Excalibur95 chapter 17 . 7/28
More! Please! It's a long time!
pikachukite chapter 17 . 7/27
awesome story id love to read more of it please.
mistalenny chapter 16 . 7/27
I actually didn't notice the similarities between Artemis and Terra. That was a nice little detail u added
Alyss Penedo chapter 12 . 7/26
Just an fyi, something weird in the fic:

So make life worthwhile, come on and smile, darn ya, smile!" The music suddenly cut off, a loud screech echoed throughout the warehouse,.uter ally re because this leftt the others Naruto get along very well. Naruto. Logan has no trans_ making X flinch in pain as his head throbbed in response.
Fireofargentis chapter 8 . 7/26
did you edit this chapters? i remember them being different.
I will just say, as of reading the note at the beginning, that if there's literally any TT involvement I'm no longer interested. I thought the idea was to make a story where Robin has to be in a new world and all the people he knew are now different. The way he interacts with that. It's just a bad cop out if you start pulling stuff from the TT universe along with him. So I really hope these polls you're doing (which as an author I don't agree with in general) don't take the story in a poor direction.
Otherwise I'm enjoying the read.
SeleneAlice chapter 17 . 7/9
please update this story soon! please!
ArgentumAurum1 chapter 17 . 7/8
PLEASE CONTINUE!
redx1221 chapter 1 . 7/7
Man I really want you to update this one there aren't that many good RedX fabric out there and this is one of the best plz update soon
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 17 . 7/7
Please update!
Revan-217 chapter 17 . 7/7
This fic is amazing! please keep going! Also, when Trigon makes his debut, can you have him summon a specter in the form of TT Slade(he did say he really wanted to punish TT Robin)? Also for the revelation of Red X's identity I think it should happen when Talia captures Red X (poor guy seems to get kidnapped a lot) as she presumably already knows Batman's (and by extension YJ Robin's) identities. This would put her in a good position to connect the dots if she ever got her hands on X, and unlike Batman, she would have no qualms about violating privacy and would considering revealing X's identity to the Bat family fun.
Qyndox chapter 17 . 7/5
glad to see your not a mia author! I am still itching for the reveal in this fic ever since I first started reading it back in 2012! Hope you'll be inspired to continue it! :)
1,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »