Reviews for Young Justice: Red X
Loopy Leefy chapter 17 . 7/22
I know this hasn't updated in, like, three years, but this is AWESOME. So, if you're not dead and you ever find the time to update, please do!
Please continue this story! It has an interesting plot, and your writing style matches it perfectly. This is an idea that not many authors would even think about. So please, continue this fanfic.
SpiritTrainer chapter 17 . 7/10
Please please please continue this story. It's really cool reading about Richard as Red X but i can't wait to see more of either slade of deathstroke appearing at some point in time.
please continue!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 17 . 6/8
Man, this story has been one heck of a ride! Thanks for the great story, and I'll be looking forwards to more! :)
Must have more.
#4
Ruinous Virtue chapter 17 . 5/16
I know it's a long shot after a three year hiatus, but are you still working this story? It's the best YJ fanfic I've seen, and I really want to read more.
UberSupper chapter 17 . 5/16
Ah man I hope you update this sometime! I really love this mild crossover, and goodness the perspective is fantastic :o c:
Please update soon:)
donovan123456789 chapter 17 . 5/4
Love the story don't know if you're continuing it but I hope you do
Thank you for writing this fic! It was awesome: the writing, the character, the plot - everything. I hope your real life is going well and wish the best for you. If you ever get the motivation to continue this fic, I'll be super ecstatic. Once again, thank you and I hope that you continue this fic :)
I suppose that it's pretty clear by now that you never intend to update this... I wish you would though! I really want to find out what happens when everyone finds out who Red X really is.
Pwnsauce13 chapter 17 . 4/26
If you haven't dropped this story, I look forward to future updates. If you have, on the other hand, thanks for sharing.
FireD.Rion chapter 17 . 4/8
Okay, before I begin, I would like to say that your work is amazing. I couldn't stop reading it on till my mom took my phone away. You are planning to finish this, right?
I thought that it would be nice to see a couple of scenes, so I will jest list them ok?
1) Red X's mask is taken/knocked off, someone (preferably) sees his Domino masked face, and assumes that Red X's true identity is Robin's long lost brother, or something.

2) Red X confronts Superman on his treatment towards Superboy.

3) Red X dreaming about his home dimension, and meets Jason.
I had a couple more, but I'll back-off here. Thank you, for writing this, it is very enjoyable, and well explained.
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »