Reviews for Young Justice: Red X
Snow413 chapter 17 . 1/18
Please more chapters I really like this story
SaberMay chapter 17 . 1/15
Dang...I'm so bummed you dropped this. But life gets in the way and I totally understand. Thanks for writing as much as you did. I really enjoyed this story!
Please update. This is one of the best young Justice fanfics I have read.
Please update.
SaberMay chapter 5 . 1/7
Yes! I'm so happy Slade is in the mix. Their dynamic is my most favorite part of Teen Titans. I can't think of any other type of character arc I love more than the Apprentice one. I love that you mentioned X-Robin's fear of Slade. A lot of fics I've read often only focus on his hate for his arch nemesis and never quite touch on anything else. It's very realistic that he acknowledges it right away.

Now I'm off to read more~

-SaberMay
SaberMay chapter 2 . 1/5
I LOVE Teen Titans Robin's strained relationship with Batman. It's so dynamic and fun to read. So far, I think you've captured X-Robin's (we'll call him that for the reviews) thoughts about the new Batman very well. The snide remarks are fun, and it's great that X-Robin can pick apart their moves and motives. Suspicious Batman is the best!

The description of things is a little thick and redundant, but it's not enough to distract from the reading. Good job so far.

-SaberMay
Asilla chapter 17 . 1/5
Any chance you'll ever revive this? That would be awesome.
AppleTheAmazing chapter 17 . 12/8/2017
PLz plz update, it's really good.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! PLEASE!
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Red X is Tim Drake, not Dick Grayson.
Robin from YJ is Dick Grayson, not Tim Drake. No matter how similar their costumes.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
The way you develop and explore each character’s feelings are really well written and enjoyable! I love the relationship X has developed with Robin and Superboy. I can’t wait till Batman realizes who X is, and if/when X is going to get at Superman for his attitude towards Superboy. Red X having an older brother moment with the rest of the team would be fun to read as well. I look forward to your next update!
JD-stitch chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
Are you gonna continue this story cause I honestly cannot wait for more
MadelineF chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Thank you so much for sharing your vision with this story. I appreciate your approach when combining what became a surprisingly mature cartoon, Young Justice, and a childhood favorite of mine, Teen Titans. Your layered narrative is extremely fun and interesting to read, and I look forward to following this fic!
SkyTheShadow chapter 17 . 10/29/2017
If any of you are wondering the status of this story, look on Hexalys (the author of this wonderful fanfic) profile. She says she’s back, but it may take a while for her to update this story. She has, like, 12 other ones.
Wicked Witch of the Web chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
I just reread your story cause I really enjoy it, and I must say I’m worried that the other won’t find out who he is till the cloning comes up and that they’ll react badly, but there’s also a chance they find out because of Simon. Anyway still love your story and I’m so glad I found it on fan fiction cause I actually found it first on ao3, thanks for the great read XD
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »