Reviews for Young Justice: Red X
Robinfan chapter 17 . 3/24
This was an amazing story!
Thank you for writing it, I hope one day you'll continue it.
Please update this is so good. Keep rereading it over and over again.
Kaidrin Uzumaki chapter 17 . 2/21
Pleaseee update! I've re-read this 3 times and I wanna see more of this amazing fic!
mistalenny chapter 6 . 2/13
This is probably just a pipe dream but I hope you eventually update. I was hoping season 3 would inspire you to continue this story again
Zorrashi chapter 17 . 2/11
You know, I actually originally found this fic on AO3 where it had significantly less chapters, and didn't find out about its fanfiction version until a long while later. And you know I did when I found this story? I binged the rest in one day.

I really appreciate how Red X is off on his own adventures (that are sometimes not entirely) separate from the YJ cast and is having to deal with his own problems and triumphs. Most other YJ fics usually just follow the televised episodes with little deviance-where the inserted character is merely a tacked on addition to the team offering additional commentary and banter without creating much of an original story. But not only is Red X a part of his own non-Team story, but even when he does interact with the YJ episodes you give it a really distinct spin that prevents it from feeling like a YJ rehash. Needless to say, I am very keen on knowing what happens now that Red X blames himself for Kent's death.

Although, I know you have not updated this story in a very long while. Still, even if an update never comes, I am still thankful I was able to read this excellent (if incomplete) story.
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 17 . 2/1
Are you going to include Jericho in this fic. Or would it be Joseph.
Hoppy854 chapter 5 . 1/21
I least make sure he doesn’t struggle too much. If your being realistic, Red X has way more experience then the other young Justice kids in this universe, though I admit he will sometimes have his struggles.
lunalovelloyd chapter 17 . 1/4
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FIC IS AMAZING! THE WAY YOU MANAGED TO DEFINE X'S ROLE WHILE ALSO LEAVING ROOM FOR DEVELOPMENT AND THE FACT THAT HE'S KINDA CO-LEADER... EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE IS FLAWLESS! DEFINITELY ONE OF MY FAVS!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
when are going to update this story
quarttzblade12 chapter 17 . 12/2/2019
really wish you'd continue this
LanceStratus chapter 17 . 11/13/2019
This fanfic is seriously well-written, wish there are more Red X fics, love the way you wrote all the interactions between the characters. It's been quite a while since you updated, but from your bio, I'm assuming you're rewriting it.

Take your time, but I really hope you update this story one day!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2019
when are going to update this story
Unbenannt chapter 17 . 9/30/2019
Still hoping for an update
WRoosterdf chapter 17 . 8/30/2019
Shame about this getting abandoned. It had potential.
Kesharrad chapter 8 . 8/28/2019
It's "definitely" not "defiantly". Literally everyone makes that mistake. English is not my first language so I have no idea why.
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »