Reviews for Young Justice: Red X
Robyn Flamebird chapter 17 . 9/20
Please, please update. I've never read a fanfic with this particular AU before or put into this kind of style. Its really interesting, please update!
Really like how the story is going please keep writing
Have been waiting a long time
and will continue to wait so please write more
Brooke chapter 17 . 9/12
HELLO?! AUTHOR WHERE DID THY GO?! TAKE ME WITH YOU! Tho siruisly I love this story. Kinda sad that it's been so long since its been updated. It had so much potential. And now a moment of silence for Red X.
*wipes tear from eye*
*sings combaya*
*cries even more*
*thinks about how much I love this fic*
*starts wailing, then drowning in my tears*
*suing you for causing my death*
*makes you wonder how I can sue you when I'm dead*

Moral of this review is: Update or you will be sued by a ghost.
greaser7 chapter 17 . 9/12
What a shame that this story went to waste. I really hope you get the inspiration to continue it.
OlyTrop chapter 16 . 8/31
It seems like Ravanger and Red X have a bigger connection than Raven and Red X
OlyTrop chapter 5 . 8/30
Rose Wilson.
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 8/28
I'd think the Gotham Clocktower (Birds of Pray) would be a good base for red x.
Also I think both YJ Raven and Slade should have the souls and memories of their TT counterparts.
Lastly as for Artemis I love YJ Traught, it's better than cannon spitfire and chalant.
Primus2021 chapter 5 . 8/28
I vote other. A sudo-harem like Batman,
1. Raven being the Red-X's dark lover that teams up with him and kisses him on rooftops while catching bad guys, like Catwoman does, but more of a hero rather than an anti-villian.
2. Rose stalking him like Talia does to Batman while calling him her beloved and Slade trying to get him to be his apprentice and eventually his replacement like Ra's does to the Detective.
3. And Batgirl having a crush on him while he's mostly oblivious to her feelings like Wonder Woman and Batman.
Hi! I REALLY love your story, but may I ask, can you please write a chapter about the teen titans and their reaction to robin's "death"? Maybe also batman's? Idk, I just think it might be interesting, yet I got crappy imagination so I just can't make it up in my head...
Make another fudging chapter pls! Don't let it die! This is my favorite fanfic!
FanfictionShadow chapter 17 . 8/5
Can you please continue this? It's great! Please go on! And I can't wait until they find out who Red X really is.
where is the next one?
Loopy Leefy chapter 17 . 7/22
I know this hasn't updated in, like, three years, but this is AWESOME. So, if you're not dead and you ever find the time to update, please do!
Please continue this story! It has an interesting plot, and your writing style matches it perfectly. This is an idea that not many authors would even think about. So please, continue this fanfic.
SpiritTrainer chapter 17 . 7/10
Please please please continue this story. It's really cool reading about Richard as Red X but i can't wait to see more of either slade of deathstroke appearing at some point in time.
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »