Reviews for Psychedelic
MY FEELS ARE SO DEAD
BUT IF HE HAD LIVED I AGREE IT WOULD HAVE LESS MEANING
*SOB*
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Omg I cried 3 times already and as soon as finished crying something else happened in the story that I couldn't help but cry again
Cassandra Echizen chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
This is just so sad yet beautiful... I canlt stop my tears... Its so beautiful...
skylaa555 chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
oh my god you made me cry. this is truly a masterpiece...heartbreaking yet so beautiful and true. Every word express genuineness as you've wonderfully explored the thorns of this tragic thing called life. This chapter honestly tore me apart. word for word i can feel the atmosphere with such inconsolablness and pure melancholy.
what a beautiful irony between two people who love each other yet has been given the most unfortunate and damning of all circumstances...its perfect and it couldnt be done any better.
Yumi Ayumu chapter 3 . 7/21/2016
You asshole! You made me fucking cry! God this was beautifully written TT_TT
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
This story was amazing and very emotional. Not ashamed to say it made me cry heaps. You are a very talented writer too.
acebabymilky chapter 4 . 5/18/2016
I read this in my class i cried so hard and for a moment i forgot everything because i felt so much of deep pain. This story twisted my heart what bothers me is Sasuke never admit his love for Sakura bluntly. Well at least he did love her. Well done author! now i have to pick up pieces of my heart /sobbing/
OrangePeels4You chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
This is one story I can say that made me cry.

And not just on the outside but on the inside too.

The story was extremely well written, the pacing was amazing, the characters may have been slightly OOC (but what could you expect, someone you knew very well was about to die after just seeing them again), the grammar, spelling, and word choice was beautiful, and overall, the story was magnificent.

I also extremely enjoyed the ending, although most stories end on a happy note I personally love the stories that end sadly. Especially knew with a character death (like from cancer or execution).

Keep writing because this story was simpy amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
The way you wrote this reminds me of "The Book Thief" :) haha it's good!
sakura.souen chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
you made me cry, i was just so into it, it was beautiful :) i cant wait to check out that epilogue :)
Thay Uchiha chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Hi, I wanted to apologize for not finish reading her story. But, is that I simply can not, just imagining the death of Sasuke-kun ... I'm already crying, you know? I just lir to the previous chapter. I'm so sorry.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
this was just heartbreaking
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Never cried soo much in my life!
I really did not expect sasuke to die like that! The idea was amazing and original! But I must say it was soooo sad...I don't think I've ever felt this much pain in my heart in such a long time. I'm honoured to say this is such a great fanfic :)
Inked Canvas chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I honestly don't think I ever cried so hard ever in my life time. You did great -and how you were able to make this so tragically realistic was just.. Wow. I wished Sasuke could've been saved but I think, for this story, it ended better if he died like how you managed to do it. Emotions pour out from the writer to the reader and that's why I love this story so much! So great job! Can't wait to see more from you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love DeepPoeticGirl hahaha. her stories are amazing and so are yours!