Reviews for Frozen Inside
L-Lover61 chapter 16 . 1/29
Cuuuuuuute! I wish I read it sooner, I read it late cuz I thought it was gonna be complicated, but it wasn't. I like Sam's role in this story, and the way they talk, fits the time in the story.
Bree chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
This is so fantastic. I actually felt an intense sorrow when Castiel said that he wished he had been hung. Seriously so well written and what kind of cat is Castiel? Cheeta? Jaguar? Tiger? Leopard? Anyway it was amazing! :)
Leathered Man chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
I really enjoyed this story and the fact that it was set in past times.

I thank you for the accurate depiction of beliefs and social concepts of the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Love the switching between character.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
I must say this was quite the awesome fic. I started reading this and simply could not stop. I loved the characterization and seeing Castiel change and finally accepting what he was and being so bad ass in the end. My only question is that in chapter 15 Dean remarked Cas was "wrong" when he changed and I saw no explanation as to why?
Valiant Lies chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Wow! This is really well written. I love the story and I really like the way you describe Castiel's inner turmoil and how he resolves it.
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you
Valiant
Guest chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
What went wrong with Cas's change? Was he deformed or something? I know it's not really important, but I just can't get that question out of my mind.
Shay chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
Oh wow.. this was so fascinating i cant believe it.. the idea of them as wolves and what happened to them.. dean who had forgotten how to be human at first. I loved to read this truly wonderful story!
VioletIsInPain chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
:D

this kicked ass!

i was iffy at first, but i forced myself to continue reading and im glad i did.

i just have one question...was Cas a fox?

violet
Nenefee chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
It's a nice story but for me it has nothing to do with Supernatural at all.
Just because every character is named after a SPN character doesn't make this a SPN fic. I didn't see any that weren't out of character; and writing an AU fic in which all the characters are OOC...what's left, really?
yamiduke13 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Such a good story. I really enjoyed it and I liked how you moved the plot along, how they didn't end up together right away.
Random chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Cutest thing ever. Had to keep reading it.
Good Question chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
I avoided reading this story for forever. I wasn't sure how I felt about the premise (I'm very weird about my AU picks) but oh lord. Am I in love. So in love. I can't wait to re-read this. The struggle, so well written and the small twits and turns. Thank you for writing this!
Half a Smile chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Oh my goodness, this was SO GOOD !
I loved it. I also am going to download your novel onto my kindle Christmas day! Perhaps you could provide a link? Thank you! Your story is AMAZING
KansasVic chapter 1 . 8/18/2012