Reviews for Breaking Point
Moses chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
WHAT!?
Logan can't just LEAVE
It was a good story but he can't just LEAVE
Amakurikara chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. That was depressing. But also really good. Poor Logan. I really liked how you tied in some of the mean things (like from Big Time Bad Boy) and showed how Logan must have felt when those things were said. I would really enjoy seeing more written to this, if you ever want to. I think you left a really nice open ending, so that if need be, you can continue it. :)
mandy124 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This...made me sad...
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Logan's too hard on himself. They need him more than he'll ever know. Although they were all being really dumb. I think it's just hard to see what your problems really are sometimes. Someone else might be able to, but when you're feeling depressed, you tend to exaggerate things. (When I say "you" I mean everyone.)

This has been deep thoughts with Sam in Wonderland.

Aw. It kind of reminded me of the end of Big Time Break Up. Except a lot sadder. Great story!
Discontinued Indefinitely chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow, sad...

Sorry you're in a funk! You'll get through it, don't worry :).

Great job though...loved it!

BTL14 8D
White Teeth Teens chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was really good! I loved it! I think you should definitely consider continuing it!
bluestring chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was . . . beautiful.

Okay, this was angsty and sad but I mean, the way it was written. Beautiful.

I loved the way that you connected stuff that happened in the series to the stories.

_
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
LOGAN ANGST. I LOVE IT. It made me really depressed, but eh...I still loved it. I know you get this all the time, but please write a sequel or turn this into a story? Because that'd be amazing...

Anyway, please write more stories like this :)

Ariana
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh my gosh, my little baby boy! *Does that weird Cheeky thing where she gives you a hug but also tangles her fingers in your hair and doesn't let go* This is not okay, duckie. I don't like you feeling sad because you're my absolute-a-toot-a-ist and I WUV YOU and it's not okay.

Please feel better, I'll pray for you, okay?

I prescribe watching the new Glee episode if you haven't already.

Also, where ever you are, please don't get up and leave. Honestly, people WILL miss you, so don't doubt it for a second.

Ugh, you did a really great job with this, too. I love the flashbacks throughout. Although, I can't really be concerned about that because my little baby boy is SAD and I HATE IT!

Good night darling!
Luver-Of-Chris-F chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I really like this... You should make a sequel.
Ems-g chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
logan is totally my fave btr member. kendal is too loved, james too into himself and carlos is a bit dense at times. logan is smart and an awesome singer
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
oh wow. awesome job :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Good Story
JennyLovesU chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
haha you so read my mind :P I was writing sort of the same story too, with just the same quotes that you used! Couldn't find a good ending though, so I deleted the story. Funny how the story did get an ending (even though not the ending I expected) and was published, though it wasn't me but you who did. Nice story ;)
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Okay, so I have very mixed feelings about this actually. See, I'm so freaking glad that Logan finally took a stand for himself, realized that his friends needed a wake up call, and then went after his dreams. I'm really really super proud of him for doing that.

It's just that.

He should have talked to them and told them how he was feeling. Yes, they're his best friends and yes they should have known that something was wrong. But they're also not perfect. Of he had at least tried to talk to them then maybe things could have been a little different. He's going after his dream yeah, but he's also just running away from his problems.

Relationships are nothing if they aren't based on honesty and trust. Logan should have been honest with his friends instead of leaving without an explanation. Because talking might have made it better. It might not make things better but there would have been a chance. Now there's no chance.

I don't blame him for reaching this point. All of the "little" and "petty" things could add up to his breaking point. But it's not like he did anything to improve his situation. We can't always depend on people to make things better for us. We have to take action. If Logan really wanted to stand up for himself then he would have told them why he was leaving. So I guess I just don't like how he handled the situation. He didn't really handle it at all.

Anyway, so now I'm super depressed because the boys losing each other like this is always worse than them losing each other through death. Because instead of being forced away from each other through death, they choose to lose each other. And I guess I just dealt with that too much myself in my life. People choosing to leave. I hate goodbyes, but I'd rather people say goodbye than just leave like I never mattered to them in the first place.

So yeah, like I said, very mixed feelings. I think it was a little personal for me but I love Logan for doing what was ultimately best for himself. For thinking of himself rather than his friends because he's always been far too selfless. I'm proud of him for going after his dream. I just wish communication had played a part in his decision.