Reviews for Breaking Point
jasminejohnson41 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Jesus Christ! You are not finished! This is the perfect running away story continue it or I WILL KILL YOU!
Moses chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
WHAT!?
Logan can't just LEAVE
It was a good story but he can't just LEAVE
Amakurikara chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. That was depressing. But also really good. Poor Logan. I really liked how you tied in some of the mean things (like from Big Time Bad Boy) and showed how Logan must have felt when those things were said. I would really enjoy seeing more written to this, if you ever want to. I think you left a really nice open ending, so that if need be, you can continue it. :)
thisprofileisnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
This...made me sad...
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Logan's too hard on himself. They need him more than he'll ever know. Although they were all being really dumb. I think it's just hard to see what your problems really are sometimes. Someone else might be able to, but when you're feeling depressed, you tend to exaggerate things. (When I say "you" I mean everyone.)

This has been deep thoughts with Sam in Wonderland.

Aw. It kind of reminded me of the end of Big Time Break Up. Except a lot sadder. Great story!
Discontinued Indefinitely chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow, sad...

Sorry you're in a funk! You'll get through it, don't worry :).

Great job though...loved it!

BTL14 8D
ashtrocious chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was really good! I loved it! I think you should definitely consider continuing it!
bluestring chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was . . . beautiful.

Okay, this was angsty and sad but I mean, the way it was written. Beautiful.

I loved the way that you connected stuff that happened in the series to the stories.

_
color my world bright chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
LOGAN ANGST. I LOVE IT. It made me really depressed, but eh...I still loved it. I know you get this all the time, but please write a sequel or turn this into a story? Because that'd be amazing...

Anyway, please write more stories like this :)

~Ariana
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh my gosh, my little baby boy! *Does that weird Cheeky thing where she gives you a hug but also tangles her fingers in your hair and doesn't let go* This is not okay, duckie. I don't like you feeling sad because you're my absolute-a-toot-a-ist and I WUV YOU and it's not okay.

Please feel better, I'll pray for you, okay?

I prescribe watching the new Glee episode if you haven't already.

Also, where ever you are, please don't get up and leave. Honestly, people WILL miss you, so don't doubt it for a second.

Ugh, you did a really great job with this, too. I love the flashbacks throughout. Although, I can't really be concerned about that because my little baby boy is SAD and I HATE IT!

Good night darling!
Luver-Of-Chris-F chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I really like this... You should make a sequel.
Ems-g chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
logan is totally my fave btr member. kendal is too loved, james too into himself and carlos is a bit dense at times. logan is smart and an awesome singer
Logan Henderson Is Mine chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
oh wow. awesome job :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Good Story
JennyLovesU chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
haha you so read my mind :P I was writing sort of the same story too, with just the same quotes that you used! Couldn't find a good ending though, so I deleted the story. Funny how the story did get an ending (even though not the ending I expected) and was published, though it wasn't me but you who did. Nice story ;)