Reviews for Behind The Wall
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 5/7/2014
very compelling story! the horrors of such a prison (US prisons are no picnic but they are luxury hotels compared to prisons in other countries) for even youkai would be unbearable. inuyasha's mum was shot when he was taken, i was curious if she survived that? i think everyone knows what it's like to feel like they don't belong to some extent and times, some more than others... i was searching through archives looking for something good to read and found this. \o/ off to read the sequel and anything else in your list that strikes my fancy. ;)

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've finished filming two more live action sequel movies that follow the next arc of the manga (to be released late this summer/early autum)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next two sequel movies (the second option listed is subbed).

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailer (subbed)
enjoy!

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
AnimeAndGleeFan4Eva chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
so far so good. I LOVED your trailer. it's awesome!
TheOriginalMetallicPink chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
Well I read all of this I was hooked! I couldn't stop reading. Very well done!
Lelecocopuffs chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
I am loving this story!
yourgoldeneyes chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
YAY! *does fan girl squeal* Im sooo happy your writing a sequel. You have no idea...
ninjamidori chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
SO GREAT!
Randomabby chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Please, please, please, please, please, please write a sequel! This was soooo good, but really sad at the end, it needs one! I actually still liked the ending, it just didn't feel very final.
DayDreamer319 chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Ah, I only wish the chapters were longer. Great all the same.
loren chapter 20 . 6/2/2012
This has been the best thing I've read in a really long time. The characters are real people you care about and there were enchanting scenes, Thank you. Despite it being 20 chapters it doesn't feel quite completed, so please please write a sequel. I can promise it will be read and appreciated.
mfaerie32 chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
I have to say I'm left disappointed for several reasons.

1. What where they doing to prisoners in the room?

2. What was happening to him when he was drugged & unconscious for 5 hours at a time?

3. What did he know too much about? Was it just about them torturing people? Was that what the 'Incidents' were about that Sessh mentioned to Kagome?

4. Sessh's comment to Kagome about 'You know why you don't have a job anymore'. Is it because a lot of the people in the office building got killed? Not to sound insensitive, but why would they have to close the business down?

5. What happened to Miroku?

6. Was her father killed or was she just depressed and freaked cause of all the killing she had seen? Because of the circles under her eyes and her limp hair.

7. I must admit, I'm a happy ending kinda person. I understand that some stories are better left without one, but I feel the story was left 2/3 of the way through. What was the point of them talking with pebbles over the wall if they didn't at least become friends?

I really hope you do a sequel, I would be interested in reading it. But as you're the author..)I understand that it's up to you.

Jen
Glon Morski chapter 20 . 5/27/2012
It wasn't a happy ending and you were right not to make one. It's definitely better this way, at least in my opinion. As for the sequel... well, as far as I'm concerned, the story's good as it is now, but it is your decision entierly. If you wish to write one, then go right ahead :3 I enjoyed what I got and I'm not desperate for more - Afraid it would be just prolonging it unnecessarily and continuing a finished story to its doom. God only knows how many sequels ruined really great stories... well, not ruined them but gave a continuation that really didn't seem worth of the original. But as I said, it's your decision. I'll see if I read the sequel if it comes out LOL I'm satisfied with what I got here though :3

Sincerely,

Glon Morski
petpeeves12 chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
what a sad ending. I bet Kags is going to hunt him down lol
Sammixoxo chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
Wow! I WAS expecting a happy ending especially when Inuyasha and Kagome(yay she wrote her book! Take that family!) meet in the train station...but if there's going to be a sequel PLEASE write one! This was a great story omg wonderful! I just read all 1-20 chapters and the thought of a sequel is making me excited!

I wanna know what happens with Miroku and Sango and Fluffy, will he meet Rin? So many questions!

I. Really. Want. A. Sequel!
PolarBlue chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
Aw sad ending! I understand where ur coming from though with the cliche thing. But I loved this story and I'm gonna go check now but if there isn't, I would ADORE a sequel. Great story! And wonderful writing!
PolarBlue chapter 17 . 5/25/2012