Reviews for The Unexpected Future
tsukiyo haruna chapter 32 . 4/25
So I forget to ask, Levi and lampo are cousin!?
tsukiyo haruna chapter 31 . 4/25
Umm for hayato group, why you said 3 vs 50?
tsukiyo haruna chapter 21 . 4/24
The technology is so advanced...
tsukiyo haruna chapter 18 . 4/24
The stranger with Giotto is reborn and the one with uni is tsuna!
tsukiyo haruna chapter 12 . 4/24
Eh? I think you forget to mention iris as cloud mare ring bearer even though she is defeated.
tsukiyo haruna chapter 10 . 4/24
Umm where are Elena ken and chikusa? And didn't G saw Lavina when the memories showed he even state that she was beautiful.
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 4/23
I keep forgetting to ask, is ryohei and knuckle father and son or uncle and nephew? And Lambo and lampo too, dad and son or sibling? Cause there's a chapter where Lambo call lampo elder brother...
joyce chapter 33 . 4/23
great story
i hope you update the next chapter soon
can't wait to read it
Akashi Reiko chapter 33 . 4/22
Hi! I just wanted to let you know how much I really love your stories! I find myself re-reading them over and over again (both this one and Just like the Sky) I sincerely believe you are an awesome author and I love how you write (the angst-y parts, sometime I find myself tearing up **Tsuna's death**, the funny parts, I find myself laughing, ect.) I really believe you have so much talent as a writer and you are one of my favorite author on this site and your stories are some of my top favorites! I really do mean everything I say because you have so much talent for writing and I get insanely happy whenever I see there has been an update. I can't wait for more updates of The Unexpected Future! Keep up the amazing work!
Angel chapter 33 . 4/17
Update please
Masi13 chapter 33 . 4/15
EEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEeeEeeeeEEe! *fangirl mode ACTIVATE* *que weird pop dance music*
Ino-Hime chapter 1 . 4/3
OMG! I love your stories so much!
please update soon!
Thank u for updating :) love the plot and chapter. Update soooon... Pleaseeeee:)
Was lampo and lambo crying because of the cake or for Tsuna?
Sapphire 254 chapter 33 . 3/15
Wow I totally love this story the whole plot is amazing . However i would have loved it even more if u focus more on how much tsuna means to all the guardians including giotto. I want tsuna to be the most valuable charachter here please update soon!