Reviews for Reunion
draco122 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
that was a great story
Draco122
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It was fun to read, maybe paced a little too fast. Thank you for taking the time to add the stranger letters (like รถ)
Helianza chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
thank you for this fiction! It was a nice way to finish the story and give a real happy end to both Eragon and Saphira.
I really enjoyed it, it was cute, and fit well with the original story. I thought it was short enough to be a light and fast read, and leave some place to interpretations, while being descriptive enough and not frustrating. Oh, and "the elven rider and his dwarf companion"? Loved it!
PS: sorry for any grammar/spelling mistake, or if something didn't make sense, english is not my native language.
JD chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Saphira must be huge...
Hoffan chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Gimli! :D Great story! _
Accalia-Aki chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
AMAZING! umm... I mean, This is a nice way to give the series a even happier ending, although i found Arya falling for Eragon rather abrupt but still nice eproluge for the series.

Flyaway
Johhny chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You have completed the inheritance cycle in a way i always wanted it to end! Thank you so much!
Galencristiel chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved this, it was really great! I love the way you write, and you did a really good job with the characters. No one was out of character or anything! Great job, thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed it!
newreader 0010100010100010100 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Good chapter - update ASAP!

BTW, - an "elven Riders who Eragon knew as LEGOLAS"...? Someone's been reading &/or writing Lord Of The Rings fics.
ONE-ONLY chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
THIS is EXACTLY THE KIND OF FAN GIC i've been looking for! update ASAP!
drali11 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
GIMILI! And my sexy elf LEGOLAS! lol I love how you included them ! XD
hipstertomato chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh my gosh. I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

They deserved a happy ending, and I cried when Eragon was leaving. I cried harder when I realized that Arya wasn't going with Eragon and the my ships would never be real. Same with NasTagh. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to infinity and beyond!

~Lady Zabria~
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
kaittybee chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
PERFECTION. Plus, I actually audibly cheered when I read the names of the elf and dwarf. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »