Reviews for Five Times Derek Growled At Stiles
Lil Badass Kaulitz chapter 1 . 1/25
isn't this fic already on ao3? do you have the author's permission to post it here?
Wolflover1989 chapter 6 . 1/16
This was amamzing so glad you finished
minnie2like2read chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Plz update
TwoO'clockReader chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
I've noticed a lot of people waiting for the last part. On moonbeam's profile, it is stated that the last part was separated because it was too big. It is called Apartment.
I'm quite fond of this fic and wanted to aid in its appreciation. Hope this helped.
Dbp chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Enjoying it, but where's the 1 time he explained?
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Oh isn't this going to be continued? And just as they seemed like they were going to have their Happy Ever After!
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
THEY ARE SO FREAKING DUMB! Ahhhhhhhh! STEREK FOREVER!
mistsandstorms chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Abandoned for a year and a half - so depressing. Why don't i check for 'complete' in the header. What a waste. Would have been a favorite if had an ending.
Twilightluver.Cullen.Obsessed chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
I love this so much, can't wait to read the next piece :D
wolfstar101 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZEBALLS
TXVR6ish chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
oh no! I've reached the end :( I hope the will be more coming this is great.
pollo chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Oh My Fluffy Bunny! They are so completely oblivious. I have never in my life felt the need to smack them in the head and yelled 'You love each other! Now kiss!'. It's frustrating and I love it.

Seriously, Derek being a werewolf gives him this heighten senses and in the stories I've read so far, he would easily detect Stiles' attraction or ahem...you know...I'm not gonna type it down. Anyway, the thing that I love is that they both are oblivious, I know right. I guess you can say that it's an element that I both love and hate in a romance story apart from jealousy that is. ;)

I gotta say, I can't really imagine Derek being an accountant. I can't even imagine him working. I mean, I could try but it would be difficult.

Yeah, did I mentioned I love this? Because I do. 3
Luk-Pla chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Please ...please pretty pretty please...I wanna read more _
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait until these two fools confess to each other.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
This was awesome, Stiles roommate was so annoying and disgusting smh. This chapter was awesome, yay Lydia, Scott, and Jackson. Mj is a cool girl