Reviews for Wishful Thinking
Lanaholic chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Indeed, you can always look on something with (at least) 2 sides, you just have to find out.. if you want to go the positive or negative way.. xD
Lanaholic chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Can I habe a lollipop? ;)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I really enjoyed this story! The point of view thing was good
great story chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
I'm wondering if this goes on past chapter 6? I'm also wondering if I might archive it on the swan queen remma fanfic site on tumblr. keep up the great work!
Alphawolf69 chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Really enjoyed this -the interactions between Emma & Regina were entertaining. Funny how some of the best stories spiral out of one-shots.
a321 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
A-MAZING.

Wow, you write really well! When you wrote from Regina's point of view, I have to admit that I as;djlksajsk all over the place. Your Regina voice is absolute perfection. And Emma! God, you fleshed her out impressively, considering the very few episodes there have been so far.

That was really, really awesome. It felt just like it could have happened.
In-betweens chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I look forward to the day that Mary Margaret gets to play the role of mom to Emma, even if they are too close in age for it to be anything but slightly (if not out right) awkward.

This scene between the two of them was wonderful though. Thanks for sharing it.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I think this was my favorite chapter. Of course Regina would find out about the castle and go looking for Emma to make sure she's okay. And of COURSE she couldn't say she was sorry. It's just not words in her vocabulary. Glad that she figured a way around it though.

loved the paragraph about taking candy from strangers.
In-betweens chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Well damn, that certainly worked against/for Emma in the end. Good for her for sticking up for herself! She made a lot of good points.

And was that a bit of...uncertainty in Regina's statement that Emma would be back?
In-betweens chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Aww, Henry's concerned about Emma. :-) That's so cute. As is Emma going to their headquarters to pretend she's a princess. Though the idea that Emma Swan is actually a princess is kind of kick ass. She'd be the role model to really look up to if she was for kids.
In-betweens chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Regina seeing Mary already sitting with Emma, glaring, before turning and walking away is perfect. I saw it clearly and can't tell you how much I snickered at the image of it.

I do wonder why Emma hasn't told Mary Margaret about Regina saving her. True, not wanting to admit that she owes Regina could be a reason, but maybe it's something else too? Hmm...I look forward to reading what comes next.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh dear, the two of them are wonderful at arguing. :-)
Madam Mare chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Loved it! Regina and Emma are one of my new fav couples!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
loooved your fic. I ship then so hard. Regina and Emma should kiss on the show (this is me dreaming of course)

I hope we'll get new fics about then soon
well done chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
ah, no, that's all we're getting? this was SUCH an entertaining fic! thanks for shipping these two. i like the angle you'd alluded to here, on how emma's supposed to defeat the evil queen. also, i like the slow tension you built between them. i really wish you'd continue this, but it works perfectly just the way it's written.

thank you for writing it! i'll be keeping an eye out for more of this!