Reviews for Fallback
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/29
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Zela3 chapter 23 . 2/25
I hope you find the time to update this soonish...ooh, does Blaine end up with Draco, or Charlie Weasley? Those would be my two guesses...anyway I can't wait to see what happens when Kurt sees Hogwarts or any of the stories about Harry's time at Hogwarts becomes known to his new muggle friends/their family...I mean he did almost die his 2nd year when he was 12...
Ciel.Michealis chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I FEEL LIKE IT'S FUCKING BRITNEY.
7019289 chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
Please, please, please update SOON!
Reader ZJ chapter 23 . 10/9/2016
Please Please Please COntinue this story because I love it.
Dudly chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Oh, wait, Rory comes in season 3. Then the mystery person - I mean, it has to be one of the two Changs, right? Possibly connected to Cho Chang. Then they'd really know all about Harry Potter!
Dudly chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
I would sort of imagine that Rory, when he'd come as a Irish foreign exchange student, would know who Harry Potter is. But I'm a bit iffy about my Glee timelines.
Marikili68 chapter 23 . 8/21/2016
Love it! Please update!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
Please update
SpiderRealm chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
Loved the chapter!
I am so excited for that new Wizarding law to be placed down! But I get the feeling that bad things will come of it! D:

And I can't wait to see what Kurt dresses Harry up as, this is going to be great! x'D
SpiderRealm chapter 9 . 4/27/2016
Loved the chapter!
Love that Harry is still keeping in contact with Ron and Hermione, and I love how cute Teddy was in this chapter! :D

Wonder if anything special will happen between Harry and Kurt at the party! ;D
SpiderRealm chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
Loved the chapter!
Never saw Harry as the singing or dancing type! x'D This ought to be interesting!
SpiderRealm chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
Loved the chapter!
For a moment, I thought it was going to be Karofsky that confronted Harry! I hope Harry will be able to throw Lauren off him and that she doesn't go try outing him to anyone in the school! :)

And I love that Kurt and Harry will be having their unofficial second date, I can see Kurt crushing on Harry even more after this! x'D
SpiderRealm chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Loved the chapter!
So it's not Kurt that knows who Harry is, I still place my bet on it being Mike, but would also like to guess that it's Karofsky! :D

And I love how Harry's and Kurt's little session went, and how cute Kurt is behaving! Also love that Kurt changed clothes before coming over, I can just imagine him agonizing over on what to wear x'D

And I love that Kurt was introduced to Teddy and Remus, looks like he has Teddy's vote of approval! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
Loved the chapter!
And uh oh, looks like Kurt is starting to crush on Harry, I love it! Kurt is so adorable when he crushes on someone! I am so glad that the two are getting along! :D

And I am so glad that Remus and Teddy are still alive, and are there with Harry, and that Teddy calls Harry 'unca'! :D