Reviews for All I Want
Luv ur stories!
johanna chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Love how you write them :D 3 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
"if sirius's animagus's form wasn't so clearly a canon..."

I think you meant canine there:)

Other than that, it was short, sweet, and fluffy, a positively gorgeous story:D this was adorable :) and I think you nailed remus's reaction to Sirius knowing perfectly, cuz he'd be all like 'oh no, he'll hate me I'm a monster!' and then Sirius will be all like 'Awwww I love you remus, you're adorable!' love it, love it, LOVE IT!
Meranda chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Can I have the same thing? Except can I have it rapped? Reply at
It's Maegan chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I'm too lazy to login, but this is super cute. (: I'm glad you're writing again! You need to text me, chikaaaaaa! (:

XoXo,

Luna
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
XD!Oh my god,how utterly adorable!
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Bloody Brilliant! I'm Going To Favourite This!
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
awwwwwwww so adorable!
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I've missed you and your wonderful stories! Fantastic as always, love the way you write them. More soon! AxA ;]
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
What a lovely story, sweet and satisfying like Christmas pudding. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Fat Lady being the one to get our boys together before. It’s nice to see her having a merry Christmas. Two small typos – I was puzzled by Sirius’s animagus form being a “canon” until I realised that meant “canine” (it does, doesn’t it? But I’m now having thoughts of a hilarious AU where Sirius’s animagus spell goes hopelessly wrong and he turns into a clergyman – an impressive transformation, but absolutely useless at controlling the werewolf.) And the bear skin of Remus’s neck – bare?

Anyway, a good, happy little story, nicely written and portraying the characters as I like them. I liked the list of Remus’s Christmas presents too – all good, but the last one best of all.
chorus chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Sweet story! The best Christmas present ever! :)