Reviews for Saving the dream
QueenNaberrie chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Aww. See. Nothing to worry about. They were able to have a baby boy. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Merveilleuse histoire. J'adore lire votre écriture. Continuez ainsi, c'est magique !
ABlape chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
Thank you. I'll look forward to your next stories
DietMJ chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
Sounds like the end. Or is it? Enjoyed the story. Will there be part 2?
mararu chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
You did a great story, your writing improved and I really like reading your work.

Keep going please.

Tschuess
CrazyJan57 chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
wonderful story, I loved Diego's little scheme to keep victoria at home - she needed something to keep her mind active and doing the bookwork was just the thing she needed. I'm glad she had a healthy baby after all she had gone through.
georgiamomma123 chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
Awesome story! I am so glad that she was able to give Diego a son!
georgiamomma123 chapter 17 . 12/13/2011
Poor Victoria! She will be dreaming numbers! And morning sick on top of it all! Great update!
Knotheadsrus chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
marriage, a descent Alcalde, a pardon for Zorro, and a baby! What else could anyone ask for . Great story.
georgiamomma123 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Love it! I'm glad she was able to get pregnant! Yeah!
DietMJ chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
When I saw how sort it was, I was so disappointed. When I read the content, I was thrilled. Well Done!
CrazyJan57 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
wonderful news but once again they argue - both are strong-willed and stubborn people. I can see both sides - She needs to take great care considering her previous injuries but at the same time being pregnant isn't a disease that can be cured by sitting around and doing nothing.
CrazyJan57 chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
You had me worried there for a moment when Don Sancho said that he wanted Zorro to get his pardon from him, I was thinking along the lines of a trap but I was pleased that it ended the way it did.
CrazyJan57 chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Ha - De Soto learns the hard way - never ever get between Diego and his lady!

I hope that Don Sancho turns out to be a good Alcalde, the people of Los Angeles deserves it after all that has happened.
georgiamomma123 chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
Awesome update, but SO sad! Tell us soon what happens, please!