Reviews for Saving the dream
Guest chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Merveilleuse histoire. J'adore lire votre écriture. Continuez ainsi, c'est magique !
ABlape chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
Thank you. I'll look forward to your next stories
DietMJ chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
Sounds like the end. Or is it? Enjoyed the story. Will there be part 2?
mararu chapter 19 . 12/15/2011
You did a great story, your writing improved and I really like reading your work.

Keep going please.

Tschuess
CrazyJan57 chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
wonderful story, I loved Diego's little scheme to keep victoria at home - she needed something to keep her mind active and doing the bookwork was just the thing she needed. I'm glad she had a healthy baby after all she had gone through.
georgiamomma123 chapter 19 . 12/14/2011
Awesome story! I am so glad that she was able to give Diego a son!
georgiamomma123 chapter 17 . 12/13/2011
Poor Victoria! She will be dreaming numbers! And morning sick on top of it all! Great update!
Knotheadsrus chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
marriage, a descent Alcalde, a pardon for Zorro, and a baby! What else could anyone ask for . Great story.
georgiamomma123 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Love it! I'm glad she was able to get pregnant! Yeah!
DietMJ chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
When I saw how sort it was, I was so disappointed. When I read the content, I was thrilled. Well Done!
CrazyJan57 chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
wonderful news but once again they argue - both are strong-willed and stubborn people. I can see both sides - She needs to take great care considering her previous injuries but at the same time being pregnant isn't a disease that can be cured by sitting around and doing nothing.
CrazyJan57 chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
You had me worried there for a moment when Don Sancho said that he wanted Zorro to get his pardon from him, I was thinking along the lines of a trap but I was pleased that it ended the way it did.
CrazyJan57 chapter 14 . 12/8/2011
Ha - De Soto learns the hard way - never ever get between Diego and his lady!

I hope that Don Sancho turns out to be a good Alcalde, the people of Los Angeles deserves it after all that has happened.
georgiamomma123 chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
Awesome update, but SO sad! Tell us soon what happens, please!
CrazyJan57 chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
This is so heartbreaking for both of them and even more sad that Victoria felt as though she couldn't speak to Diego about it and that she was willing (sort of) to end their marriage.

I hope that they can survive through their disappointments