Reviews for Give In One Last Time
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I feel like I need a sequel now lol!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
For someone who doesn't like to write angst you have no trouble tearing my heart to pieces. There is a rawness to Noah's words like this is a nightmare coming through,like their breakup was an inevitability. In the same way Rachel is clearly struggling to deal with the changes the nect day will bring.

I think that fact that we don't know what caused the break up adds to the story, we can make up our own minds, although the reference to stolen kisses makes me wonder if one of them strayed, but its is clear that both of them are hurting.

I'd like to think that perhaps one of them had a change of heart the next day,and maybe put a stop to the proceedings, and again the fact that we don't know makes this more effective.
tigertaz chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I can't remember if I had commented on this story before. But I did reread it and wish you would make a follow-up to it. It is an awesome story. I think you can do a lot more with it.
aussiegleek18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
really liked it! Cool drabble!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow! This story literally has me crying. Its unbelievable to me how some story can really pull such emotion out of a person so easily! This was wonderful. Thank you for sharing :)
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved this, you can write any type of story and make it amazing :)

cant wait to read more one-shots and long chapter stories :)
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Just had a dagger jabbed into my Puckleberry heart. Love the bittersweet emotion in this.
foreverGleek20 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
For someone who is so angstphobic, you write it so well, bb! (Just like everything else!) I loved this so much! As heartbreaking as it was, you captured both of them so perfectly. The fact that is was just a drabble made it even better, because, as the reader, I was able to paint my own picture of what led to the divorce and what happened after that night! I am definitely going to have to look into this song now too! As always, perfection, bb! 3
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow. So well written. You should think about doing a sequel to it. Thanks!
Butterfly2389 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I would never disown you, bb! You did a really awesome job writing the angst. No lie, it really made me want to cry, because you could feel that he really didn't want this to be happening, and she was torn between still loving him, but feeling like this was the best for the both of them. I did like that the ending had a bit of an open-ended feel, because while you do write the angst really well, my need for happy endings had me imagining that they call the whole thing off the next day and live happily ever after together. ;) Seriously though, awesome job bb! Everything you write always turns out amazing! And I've never listened to this song before, but I'll have to check it out. ;)
polarpi chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I think you did a great angst drabble...that could easily be turned into fluff with a second part :) great job, sweetheart! :)
easilyerased chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm not surprised GoingVintage would encourage this - she's the queen of angst. I love angst. All fluff stories are my nemesis. I need angst to spice it up. So thank you for some. I liked this - short and to the point. You did well.
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I do not like ansgt either so I'm with you there! Good drabble but I wish there was a HEA!
bella0148 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I listened to this song a million times over the summer, and I don't particularly think Chris Young is sexy, but I gotta say - by the looks of the video, he's seems to be an amazing kisser, right?
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
But why? Why'd they fall apart in the first place? What changed? How'd they end up in LA? All of these unanswered question which I know honestly don't really effect the way I'm going to see the story (I totally have the same kind of unanswered questions in my stories since they're not really relative) but I still can't help but ask them.

I applaud you for giving angst a try. I believe that angst is good for the soul every now and then because it makes you appreciate the fluff even more. And this would've been the perfect little dose of angst to have read the other day when I was suffocating in a cottony cloud of fluff.